wildmanyeah's Recent Activity

1. wildmanyeah liked california's post in the thread Let's Start to Make An Attempt to Save Salmon and Orcas..

I'm sorry this whole thing is so Naive. Do you think that any of these issues exist in a Vaccum? 1. Seal kills - there is no guarantee...

Feb 19, 2018 at 5:15 PM
  2. wildmanyeah liked BCRingo's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

I think you misunderstood my comment. This is not a NDP vs. Libs discussion. It seems like you’re trying to justify NDP’s s..itshow by...

Feb 18, 2018 at 11:12 PM
  3. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Horrible Horgan.

Moti has had to cancel most of their road work projects do to the tolls being removed. The sad truth is that with the bridge tolls gone...

Feb 18, 2018 at 9:13 PM
  4. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Vancouver Canucks season.

2 years ago me and my dad decided not to renew our season tickets and bought a newer boat. Had the tickets for over 15 years, we have...

Feb 17, 2018 at 11:50 PM
  5. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

This forum is filled with people from south Vancouver island. Please don’t assume their values are anything like people from Vancouver...

Feb 17, 2018 at 10:07 PM
  6. wildmanyeah liked SerengetiGuide's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Says the guy that has literally only had input like this to the thread... smrt one you are for sure :D:D:rolleyes:

Feb 17, 2018 at 11:50 AM
  7. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Horrible Horgan.

Fed liberals and our local NDP did a great job a buying votes. 10 dollar a day child care, no bridge tolls, no tax on child benefits and...

Feb 17, 2018 at 11:45 AM
  8. wildmanyeah liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Halibut opening.

LOL I will take your boat Jackel:p

Feb 16, 2018 at 4:23 PM
  9. wildmanyeah liked Fishtofino's post in the thread Halibut opening.

It can't just be for Halibut. All of our fisheries are in danger with all the mismanagement of DFO.

Feb 16, 2018 at 12:06 PM
  10. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Halibut opening.

That’s because the majority of the masses are just like “tell me where and when to go, so I can go rape the resource” It’s most...

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:16 AM
  11. wildmanyeah liked uclueletcharters's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Just an idea, what if the tackle shops got on board and asked each person purchasing gear when they are purchasing goods if they would...

Feb 15, 2018 at 9:18 PM
  12. wildmanyeah liked Derby's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Why would I want to for one second respond to a question regarding the SFAC or SFAB process on this forum anymore?? I for one don't...

Feb 15, 2018 at 4:14 PM
  13. wildmanyeah liked Derby's post in the thread Halibut opening.

why don't u show up to SFAC meeting... i'll be happy to answer...oh that's right u don't have time....:rolleyes::p

Feb 15, 2018 at 10:33 AM
  14. wildmanyeah replied to the thread 2018 Sockeye predictions/banter/pump-up.

We will know by late july based on area 12 and area 20 seine catches. We should also have an idea of survival rates based on skeena...

Feb 14, 2018 at 12:15 PM
  15. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Halibut opening.

If you can’t be bother to get informed on a topic that effects you then move on.

Feb 14, 2018 at 9:28 AM