wildmanyeah's Recent Activity

1. wildmanyeah liked OldBlackDog's post in the thread Can someone explain the government's reluctance to.....

Money. And trying to sell spending more on hatchery fish for sports fishing, would not be an easy sell to the public. Selling the...

May 25, 2018 at 1:12 PM
  2. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Are you ready? The Feds get ready to close fishing areas..

I can only speak for the Vancouver area but the winter feeding fisheries are interesting topic for debate for sure. I personally...

May 25, 2018 at 1:03 PM
  3. wildmanyeah liked california's post in the thread Are you ready? The Feds get ready to close fishing areas..

This is true that genetically the SRKW are in a state that may not allow them to recover regardless of how many salmon there are....

May 25, 2018 at 9:52 AM
  4. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Are you ready? The Feds get ready to close fishing areas..

Fish Farms/Ranching are the only one's capable of that kind of production.I actually wrote the fish farm people that they needed some...

May 25, 2018 at 9:26 AM
  5. wildmanyeah replied to the thread “Random” iREC Fishing Survey.

Wow I got selected for February and now selected for June! First time ever being selected twice in a year!!

May 25, 2018 at 9:02 AM
  6. wildmanyeah liked The Jackel's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Won't do a pinch of coon shit, once they hit the river the keepers of the land will haul them in till the last one is gone, looks like...

May 25, 2018 at 8:36 AM
  7. wildmanyeah liked california's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Clearly the only hope for the west coast chinook (and coho) is habitat restoration, and that part of the announcement is a good thing....

May 25, 2018 at 8:36 AM
  8. wildmanyeah liked profisher's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Thanks DFO and all the Environmental Groups for once again doing nothing to give me any confidence that things will improve as a result...

May 25, 2018 at 8:35 AM
  9. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Are you ready? The Feds get ready to close fishing areas..

There is good evidence that the SRKW's are in a genetic bottleneck and have been for quite some time. even if we could force feed them...

May 25, 2018 at 8:34 AM
  10. wildmanyeah liked searun's post in the thread Are you ready? The Feds get ready to close fishing areas..

Yes not a good thread name. The topic is very important however. Notice carefully that the primary focus of the Ministers...

May 25, 2018 at 7:27 AM
  11. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Emergency Victoria @ Area SFAB Mtg Re: 2018 Chinook - May 4/18.

DFO: iRec showed 50% of chinook are caught through guided operations....

May 24, 2018 at 8:53 PM
  12. wildmanyeah replied to the thread Emergency Victoria @ Area SFAB Mtg Re: 2018 Chinook - May 4/18.

The average angler retains less than 6 chinook in a year. I don't think there was much to gain by reducing annual limits. Also keep in...

May 24, 2018 at 8:48 PM
  13. wildmanyeah liked Fishtofino's post in the thread “Random” iREC Fishing Survey.

I agree. We must give DFO data. It's the right thing to do. The truth must be known. ......The sustainability of the salmon runs are...

May 24, 2018 at 8:38 PM
  14. wildmanyeah liked Wooly's post in the thread Best of Blackjack 2017.

[MEDIA] Well took me long enough. Here is BofBJ 2017. little late on the release, sometimes life gets in the way! enjoy and tight...

May 24, 2018 at 7:12 PM
  15. wildmanyeah liked Che's post in the thread Slot Restrictions coming to Campbell River?.

Quiet you. Can't you see that people are trying to create an emotionally connected panic that the sky is falling and everything has...

May 24, 2018 at 6:57 PM