Wild Bill's Recent Activity

1. Wild Bill replied to the thread Transom Repair.

Assumed it was an outboard.. bigger job sterndrive, I thought.

May 17, 2018 at 7:56 PM
  2. Wild Bill replied to the thread Podding boat vs replacing engine.

Rebuild!

May 17, 2018 at 5:45 PM
  3. Wild Bill liked Charlie's post in the thread Old gas.

Gas stored in a sealed tank that is fairly temperature stable will last for a very long time. There is really no need to add anything,...

May 17, 2018 at 4:45 PM
  4. Wild Bill replied to the thread Transom Repair.

There is a good chance you are going to find rotten stringers so check the rest out thoroughly before you really get into it. I wouldn't...

May 17, 2018 at 10:15 AM
  5. Wild Bill liked finaddict's post in the thread Transom Repair.

Not a project I would want to take on with a 40 year old boat. You will spend at least as much as your original investment on materials...

May 17, 2018 at 8:30 AM
  6. Wild Bill replied to the thread Transom Repair.

Not that tough to pull the cap on a boat that size before going at it. Mine just had wood screws holding the halves together under the...

May 17, 2018 at 5:59 AM
  7. Wild Bill replied to the thread Old gas.

https://www.amazon.ca/PRI-G-16-oz-Fuel-Stabilizer/dp/B005JP16TA

May 16, 2018 at 10:25 PM
  8. Wild Bill liked Rayvon's post in the thread Modifications you're proud of....

This is for Double Eagle owners.If you own a Double Eagle you know how impossible it is to get to the fuse panel under the dash.After...

IMG_7641.jpg IMG_7642.jpg May 16, 2018 at 6:04 PM
  9. Wild Bill replied to the thread Battery Switch Location & charging system.

Pretty wiring daddystoy! I guess no matter what system you install on your boat you also need to stay aware! I prefer the main engine...

May 16, 2018 at 6:00 PM
  10. Wild Bill liked daddystoy's post in the thread Battery Switch Location & charging system.

Yeah I did all the wiring. Thanks for the compliment. I think Blue Seas is doing a terrific job of marketing the Add-A-Battery switch...

May 16, 2018 at 5:34 PM
  11. Wild Bill liked daddystoy's post in the thread Battery Switch Location & charging system.

[ATTACH] My 2 bits about the Blue Seas Add- A - Battery Switch... When I re-wired my battery switches I bought the package from Blue...

electrical.jpg May 16, 2018 at 3:50 PM