Whitebuck's Recent Activity

1. Whitebuck replied to the thread Closest to real Squid I have found.

Flo was fun before all the Tofino guides started running down to it lol:);)

Feb 15, 2018 at 12:39 PM
  2. Whitebuck replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Where is the boat moored?

Feb 15, 2018 at 9:55 AM
  3. Whitebuck replied to the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

Gold crashed as soon as the watershed got clearcut....look at Upana and above completely axed. Prior to this the Gold was one of the...

Feb 14, 2018 at 9:27 AM
  4. Whitebuck replied to the thread Closest to real Squid I have found.

Good times at Florencia!!!!

Feb 13, 2018 at 4:33 PM
  5. Whitebuck liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

Regardless of whether its through ignorance or on purpose they get recorded most of the time as Coho. They are also aloud to keep all...

Feb 13, 2018 at 3:28 PM
  6. Whitebuck replied to the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

Dave, think of how many sets those FN have seen between now and the early 90s!!

Feb 13, 2018 at 3:27 PM
  7. Whitebuck replied to the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

Actually wildmanyeah...almost all LM FN can spot a steelhead out like a sore thumb. 15 to 25% is way too low of a mortallity... Take the...

Feb 13, 2018 at 2:28 PM
  8. Whitebuck liked Cuba Libre's post in the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

The estimated mortality rate from all bycatch in commercial fisheries is in the range of 15-25% annually and let me ask.. What is...

Feb 13, 2018 at 2:25 PM