Whitebuck's Recent Activity

1. Whitebuck liked high tide's post in the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

While well intended nothing ........ Officials continue to see spawning habitat destroyed doing dick about it. They call for Zero...

May 24, 2018 at 8:26 PM
  2. Whitebuck liked Fishtofino's post in the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

No we would probably be closed to protect the Fraser fish for the square lures on the river and to feed the Orcas. Canada's wild...

May 24, 2018 at 8:25 PM
  3. Whitebuck liked adanac's post in the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Just look for the three biggest knobs in the fleet , in a big nice custom northwest.... knobs though but nice boat

May 24, 2018 at 8:25 PM
  4. Whitebuck liked RiverBoy's post in the thread Slot Restrictions coming to Campbell River?.

I have it on good authority you are a troll. You’ve been a member for like a month and you stir up shit on every post.

May 24, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  5. Whitebuck liked Reel Time's post in the thread It appears the end of Thompson Steelhead is here!.

I grew up watching the commercial fishing at the mouth of the Fraser. It was scaled back to near nothing in the late 90's. The...

May 24, 2018 at 3:18 PM
  6. Whitebuck replied to the thread Emergency Victoria @ Area SFAB Mtg Re: 2018 Chinook - May 4/18.

The best part is almost all of our early timed Fraser Chinook avg 6-14lbs. Bigger ones traditionally don’t start to show till beginning...

May 24, 2018 at 3:15 PM
  7. Whitebuck replied to the thread DFO Regs: conservation or politics?.

BS results from albion on what is actually going within the Fraser.. Should be doing sampling and results with FN to see what is...

May 24, 2018 at 3:11 PM
  8. Whitebuck liked Reel Time's post in the thread It appears the end of Thompson Steelhead is here!.

[ATTACH] I hate bringing this up. I took this picture a few years back while passing the Musqueam reserve on the Fraser River. The...

musqueam.jpg May 22, 2018 at 3:31 PM
  9. Whitebuck replied to the thread Fraser Early Run Chinook 1982 to 2018 (April 22 to May 20) Albion test fishery 2018 Brood Year.

Fraser has been flood stage for a few weeks. Albion ain' going to get f-ck all with the higher water!!! They used to do good in high...

May 20, 2018 at 8:22 PM
  10. Whitebuck liked Fishtofino's post in the thread TSB says modifications caused fatal sport fishing vessel incident near Tofino.

I blame DOT for not getting out of their office and enforcing the rules. Also, there doesn't seem to be any way to create separation...

May 18, 2018 at 10:10 PM
  11. Whitebuck liked Tsquared's post in the thread 2018 Nanaimo Reports.

You’re a lucky man to be fishing with your dad. Wish I still could.

May 18, 2018 at 7:30 PM
  12. Whitebuck liked Victory Cove's post in the thread Overnight on the hook.

We offer both accommodations and mooring at Victory Cove (formerly Camp Ocean Wild). We are located in the same location in the mouth of...

May 18, 2018 at 6:26 PM