trophywife's Recent Activity

1. trophywife replied to the thread Half a new dinghy.

take baths in it for water tight test when done? lower it over the railing?

Feb 17, 2018 at 8:04 PM
  2. trophywife replied to the thread Halibut opening.

that is telling like it is from someone who has close access, possibly a boat, and maybe the skills to catch one. we are all sportsmen....

Feb 17, 2018 at 8:01 PM
  3. trophywife liked Gear'n'beer!'s post in the thread Halibut opening.

Ya lobbying and hard ball fighting is pretty easy when you already have your gifted 85% and have jimmy pattisons bankroll!

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:50 PM
  4. trophywife replied to the thread Halibut opening.

i am not seeing any bickering, educated decisions and discussions, that is all.

Feb 16, 2018 at 5:54 PM
  5. trophywife liked seascene's post in the thread PRV confirmed in bloodwater.

"My name is Jordan Belfort. I'm a former member of the middle class, raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside, Queens....

Feb 16, 2018 at 5:46 PM
  6. trophywife replied to the thread PRV confirmed in bloodwater.

crickets from the ff side as they know this is the smoking gun......

Feb 16, 2018 at 7:37 AM
  7. trophywife liked finaddict's post in the thread Vancouver Trap Theft/Raid Insantity 2017 Thread..

[ATTACH] Gypsea, your post on here is at least courageous if not somewhat brazen. Please note that after that post you have put...

Bullshit.jpg Feb 16, 2018 at 7:32 AM
  8. trophywife liked Tips Up's post in the thread Halibut opening.

I'd make $100 donation today if I knew money was going directly to fight for more halibut quota allocation. Problem is the effect of...

Feb 16, 2018 at 7:26 AM
  9. trophywife liked profisher's post in the thread Halibut opening.

I tend to agree with Calmseas...with the Sooke Sea Pen Project there is more money coming from the whale watchers than from anglers and...

Feb 16, 2018 at 7:25 AM
  10. trophywife replied to the thread Halibut opening.

i really think that is just a negative twist, a small hand-out at the till like a pamphlet explaining how your hard earned dollar is...

Feb 16, 2018 at 7:25 AM
  11. trophywife replied to the thread GARMIN USERS.

the charts looked absolutely different than what i had used for the last 10 years..

Feb 15, 2018 at 7:11 PM
  12. trophywife replied to the thread Halibut opening.

i would put in from every charter i did. and have customers do the same. lobby fund... isnt this like a gofundme kind of idea? anyone...

Feb 15, 2018 at 7:08 PM
  13. trophywife liked Jencourt's post in the thread Halibut opening.

There are motions put forward all the time, requesting dfo to make changes to or re evaluate current management strategies. Many come...

Feb 15, 2018 at 1:58 PM
  14. trophywife liked scott craven's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

In my limited knowledge of the case, Mr. Stanley acted in a manner that most of us would have if our family's were threatened by...

Feb 15, 2018 at 1:57 PM
  15. trophywife replied to the thread GARMIN USERS.

i hated my garmin charts....

Feb 15, 2018 at 1:56 PM