The Jackel's Recent Activity

1. The Jackel liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Most members on here volunteer there time for a lot of streamkeepers groups, volunteer hatcheries ect, and donate to a lot of groups...

May 26, 2018 at 8:11 PM
  2. The Jackel replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Nice deflection i am sure the Tofino crowd would agree

May 26, 2018 at 7:43 AM
  3. The Jackel liked california's post in the thread Vancouver Canucks season.

The Canucks have brought Barry Pederson back? I guess they figure they don't have any center depth and still need to get a better return...

May 25, 2018 at 4:14 PM
  4. The Jackel replied to the thread Vancouver Canucks season.

Thanks Alk, won't take the Nucks long to suck out any talent that he has in him :eek::D:p

May 25, 2018 at 2:14 PM
  5. The Jackel replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Matt that does not sound good at all, i hope it improves for you, do you have a Walmart where you live maybe a greeter isn't all that...

May 25, 2018 at 2:07 PM
  6. The Jackel replied to the thread Vancouver Canucks season.

Who is he??

May 25, 2018 at 11:59 AM
  7. The Jackel replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Funny Turdo can give a terrorist 10 million and can't even pony up the same amount to save our fishery, a frickin disgrace

May 25, 2018 at 11:58 AM
  8. The Jackel replied to the thread Are you ready? The Feds get ready to close fishing areas..

Ahem to that brother, coming soon, FOR SALE North West 20 ft center console, catches fish when there are fish to catch, open to offers,...

May 25, 2018 at 7:53 AM
  9. The Jackel liked searun's post in the thread Are you ready? The Feds get ready to close fishing areas..

Yes not a good thread name. The topic is very important however. Notice carefully that the primary focus of the Ministers...

May 25, 2018 at 7:51 AM
  10. The Jackel replied to the thread Plethora of Tomic plugs.

Uh oh FishT is cleaning house this can't be good.....

May 25, 2018 at 7:36 AM
  11. The Jackel replied to the thread Emergency Victoria @ Area SFAB Mtg Re: 2018 Chinook - May 4/18.

Admin, i hope they pay you well you seem to be a busy beaver lately :)

May 25, 2018 at 7:34 AM
  12. The Jackel replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Once they hit the river the keepers of the land will haul them in till the last one is gone, looks like there will be a lot of poaching...

May 25, 2018 at 7:31 AM