terrin's Recent Activity

1. terrin replied to the thread Horrible Horgan.

Who mentioned anything about tolls? I also agree your road should be fixed as that is what we pay our taxes for.

Feb 19, 2018 at 2:29 PM
  2. terrin replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

CBC morning radio had a professor on from an Alberta University agreeing with all the issues being raised by B.C. as valid outstanding...

Feb 19, 2018 at 2:21 PM
  3. terrin replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Exactly my point only reponsible for "incident investigation" and to "investigate wether its regulations have been followed and if...

Feb 19, 2018 at 2:17 PM
  4. terrin replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

The NEB's jurisdiction does not come into play during an oil spill it regulates pipelines and utilities. When it spills everyone will...

Feb 18, 2018 at 7:47 PM
  5. terrin liked GLG's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

I think that standard was set a while back. Just saying..... Christy Clark’s proposed tax on thermal coal would hurt Alberta, U.S. May...

Feb 18, 2018 at 7:21 PM
  6. terrin replied to the thread Horrible Horgan.

Forgot about this little 30 million upgrade in you guessed it Tofino....

Feb 18, 2018 at 7:19 PM
  7. terrin liked uclueletcharters's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Be interesting if anyone knows how many tidal saltwater licenses are fished a year. What length of licenses, 1 day, 3 day and annual...

Feb 18, 2018 at 7:12 PM
  8. terrin replied to the thread Horrible Horgan.

Well we know the lawyers who make a nice living off soft tissue injuries won't be happy maybe they can get in on the washing drug money...

Feb 18, 2018 at 10:48 AM
  9. terrin replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

The BC NDP is not at war they want to understand that all the tools are in place when the spill happens, who is responcible to clean it...

Feb 18, 2018 at 10:39 AM
  10. terrin liked Rain City's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

I only fish WITH the wind lol. And as far as I'm concerned if transporting by train is a huge pain in the ass for them then it's a good...

Feb 18, 2018 at 10:09 AM
  11. terrin liked Clint r's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Hypocrisy works both ways. I find it hypocritical that someone might work in a dirty industry but love to vacation in a place like B.C....

Feb 18, 2018 at 10:08 AM
  12. terrin replied to the thread Horrible Horgan.

The Liberals had 16 years to fix ICBC and hold bad drivers accountable and did nothing but put it in bankruptcy. Sad

Feb 17, 2018 at 9:16 PM
  13. terrin replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

We want to keep BC fantastic once its spoiled everyone leaves and no one pays we have seen that movie and don't want to play that game....

Feb 17, 2018 at 9:13 PM
  14. terrin replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

25% Alberta Gov, 25% B.C. Gov, 25% Fed Gov and 25% ownership to Chevron for running the refinery in Alberta so the oil being shipped is...

Feb 17, 2018 at 1:12 PM
  15. terrin liked Clint r's post in the thread Horrible Horgan.

drop in the bucket my man. We’re gonna be paying a lot More than that to try and fix what the libs did to ICBC. And that doesn’t Even...

Feb 17, 2018 at 10:50 AM