SerengetiGuide's Recent Activity

1. SerengetiGuide liked trophywife's post in the thread Halibut opening.

that is telling like it is from someone who has close access, possibly a boat, and maybe the skills to catch one. we are all sportsmen....

Feb 18, 2018 at 12:35 AM
  2. SerengetiGuide replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Proving my point :D:D:rolleyes:

Feb 17, 2018 at 4:11 PM
  3. SerengetiGuide liked Fishtofino's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Pretty sure the commercial boats have to release all fish under 32 inches so basically they release our unders. So freaking stupid

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:06 PM
  4. SerengetiGuide liked fogged in's post in the thread Halibut opening.

As you know, commercial Halibut fishing is done with long lines. By the time they are checked and rebated, most if not all the halibut...

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM
  5. SerengetiGuide replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Says the guy that has literally only had input like this to the thread... smrt one you are for sure :D:D:rolleyes:

Feb 17, 2018 at 11:48 AM
  6. SerengetiGuide liked trophywife's post in the thread Halibut opening.

i am not seeing any bickering, educated decisions and discussions, that is all.

Feb 16, 2018 at 6:34 PM
  7. SerengetiGuide liked Clint r's post in the thread Halibut opening.

This issue affects all anglers in all areas of the province. SVIAC is too regional.

Feb 16, 2018 at 6:34 PM
  8. SerengetiGuide liked uclueletcharters's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Serengeti I think a more broad fund is best that covers salmon and halibut the fund could be used more for halibut one year and maybe...

Feb 16, 2018 at 1:23 PM
  9. SerengetiGuide replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Same. What if SFI set up a halibut allocation fund ?

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:52 AM
  10. SerengetiGuide liked Tips Up's post in the thread Halibut opening.

I'd make $100 donation today if I knew money was going directly to fight for more halibut quota allocation. Problem is the effect of...

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  11. SerengetiGuide liked uclueletcharters's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Calmsea all you can do is try " with out change everything will always be the same " :) The funds can't go through licensing it will...

Feb 16, 2018 at 2:54 AM
  12. SerengetiGuide liked profisher's post in the thread Halibut opening.

After thinking about this a bit more I think it may be time for a national advocacy group to emerge representing anglers, hunters and...

Feb 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM
  13. SerengetiGuide replied to the thread Halibut opening.

It’s not lobbying when a motion is put through. Using your logic every single motion sfab puts through is lobbying. Lobbying for 3 lings...

Feb 15, 2018 at 11:13 AM
  14. SerengetiGuide liked Gear'n'beer!'s post in the thread Halibut opening.

Let's do another one of these......worked last time didn't it? Joe public needs to be reminded which specific billionaire is profiting...

Feb 15, 2018 at 11:09 AM
  15. SerengetiGuide liked Jencourt's post in the thread Halibut opening.

There are motions put forward all the time, requesting dfo to make changes to or re evaluate current management strategies. Many come...

Feb 15, 2018 at 11:07 AM