seascene's Recent Activity

1. seascene liked agentaqua's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

B.C. challenges Alberta wine ban under free trade rules Province says Alberta's boycott violates its obligations under the Canadian...

Feb 20, 2018 at 9:03 AM
  2. seascene liked Rain City's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

7 x tanker traffic from that facility. From 1 a week to 1 a day. I'd say yes that's a big deal in my books. Everyone also seems to be...

Feb 19, 2018 at 8:30 AM
  3. seascene replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Right on! "enviro protestors" same ones that successfully protested over the hole in the ozone layer that dodged a bullet for all life...

Feb 19, 2018 at 8:26 AM
  4. seascene liked Prairie Locked's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Boycott away people! Maybe this will mean less traffic on the road as I caravan to and from the Island from Alberta. Since the changes...

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:31 PM
  5. seascene replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Indeed we do and sympathize. Notley is just finding out how big a screwing over Albertans got when big oil corp and politicians became...

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:30 PM
  6. seascene liked terrin's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

You don't have to be ashamed to feel that way either. Hopefully this new group will rightly or wrongly always have the best interests of...

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:24 PM
  7. seascene replied to the thread PRV confirmed in bloodwater.

"My name is Jordan Belfort. I'm a former member of the middle class, raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside, Queens....

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:08 AM
  8. seascene replied to the thread A Step in the right direction (fish farms).

“This risk is simply too great,” Inslee said. “It is no longer acceptable to the people of the state of Washington to expose our waters...

Feb 15, 2018
  9. seascene liked terrin's post in the thread A Step in the right direction (fish farms).

I believe Marine Harvest is a privately held company so would be suprised to see a link to Pension Funds. They are just pigs in the...

Feb 15, 2018
  10. seascene liked BearCove's post in the thread A Step in the right direction (fish farms).

This is great news, maybe our chicken shit government will follow suit...

Feb 15, 2018
  11. seascene liked bigdogeh's post in the thread watch this and tell me we need fish farms and their diseased fish intermingling with our wild salmon.

Truth can be just as powerful... something the open net pen fish farm industry, their few supporters, and captured governments propping...

Feb 15, 2018