Aug 14, 2013
retail

Share This Page

sassybroad

sassybroad was last seen:
Aug 14, 2013
    1. Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      thanks for the add... we just moved in 2 days ago we nailed a 40lb hali and some small springs I'm use to the outside where I can run hoochies all day long... chrome anchovy head worked good got me a 45lb spring last year lol... the family is so stoked to be in Port McNeill ..... Barry Foster from code 3 got me put on to the area a few months ago when me and my family came up for a visit the wife is a school teacher and was looking for work so now we are here to stay just setting up our new lodge for next season so running day trips until next spring argh! I just want to warp speed to next May :)
    2. Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      thanks for the add... we just moved in 2 days ago we nailed a 40lb hali and some small springs I'm use to the outside where I can run hoochies all day long... chrome anchovy head worked good got me a 45lb spring last year lol... the family is so stoked to be in Port McNeill ..... Barry Foster from code 3 got me put on to the area a few months ago when me and my family came up for a visit the wife is a school teacher and was looking for work so now we are here to stay just setting up our new lodge for next season so running day trips until next spring argh! I just want to warp speed to next May :)
  • About

retail
    love the ocean and waters have a tail and flippers

fishing boating salmon swimming

Interact