RiverBoy's Recent Activity

1. RiverBoy replied to the thread Filleting Knife.

I follow them on instagram. beautiful product! i make my own knives but have yet to figure out the tempering process on a long slender...

May 17, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  2. RiverBoy replied to the thread Lower Fraser River, Strait of Georgia hazardous to navigate due to wood debris.

Log salvage was made sexy by “Relic” in the Beachcombers. guy i know that does it says it ain’t worth the gas in his boat anymore....

May 17, 2018 at 5:43 PM
  3. RiverBoy replied to the thread Brand name Hootiches/ needle fish/ cuttlefish..

Ancient thread but looking for some info on some new “old stock” Soundwave hootchies i recently picked up. Are they any good? they seem...

May 16, 2018 at 6:57 PM
  4. RiverBoy liked Fishtofino's post in the thread Emergency Victoria @ Area SFAB Mtg Re: 2018 Chinook - May 4/18.

Congrats, your attempt to troll this forum has been successful

May 16, 2018 at 5:12 PM
  5. RiverBoy replied to the thread cracked hp scotty spool.

Hey Mike what size cannons you using? i heard the 20’s can be hard on the spools ? i dunno, Think i’m just gonna stuck with my 1106s....

May 14, 2018 at 9:19 PM
  6. RiverBoy liked spring time's post in the thread tsawassen ferry terminal boat launch closed.

So do you have a key for the gate and want to go fishing

May 14, 2018 at 8:58 PM
  7. RiverBoy replied to the thread Filleting Knife.

I like the Sani-safe knives. Kind of hard to find. They are used a lot in the fish processing plants. White starboard type plastic...

May 14, 2018 at 8:57 PM
  8. RiverBoy replied to the thread New Cannabis Use on Boat Law.

Reef Raider Halibut’s N HellaBongs

May 14, 2018 at 12:27 AM