Share This Page
Active Member, 48, from Vancouver, BC
- reeltordarius was last seen:
- Apr 19, 2018 at 9:42 PM
- Jan 1, 1970 (Age: 48)
- Home Page:
- Vancouver, BC
I’m lucky: I’m a Realtor (and a fisher)!
I love my job. I can’t imagine a type of work that could be a better fit for my personality, skills, professional background and of course would afford me the time to FISH.
My people-oriented personality naturally translates to my approach to real estate advising.
• I am a listener. I listen comprehensively to my clients’ needs and goals, which enables me to provide personalized guidance for home sales and purchases.
• Negotiation, of paramount importance in the Lower Mainland’s real estate environment, is a skill that I have honed over many years. I approach negotiation scenarios, including multiple offers, with confidence that my clients could not be better represented.
• I'm a good fisher!
My professional background and skills position me to best serve my clients.
• My legal background equips me with the knowledge and skill-base to write rock-solid contracts that protect the best interests of my clients.
• My attention to detail ensures that any home I list will be presented at its best.
Ultimately, to me, real estate is all about the people. I am privileged to work with my clients during moments of change in their lives. Together, we navigate through these moments to make the best decision, for the client’s personal and financial success. The personal touch that I bring to my work is evidenced by the fact that many past clients are now my nearest friends.
It’s a wonderful feeling to be invited into moments of success and change in my clients’ lives.
If life is moving you, I'm here to help.
SignatureForget the past;
Live in the present;
and smile when thinking of the future....fish