Redfisher's Recent Activity

1. Redfisher replied to the thread Pinniped Predation - Houston we have a problem.

Have witnessed large herds of seals “rushing” as a group in the Big Qualicum when the fry are coming out in May and June and will...

Feb 18, 2018 at 5:06 PM
  2. Redfisher liked mikeyman's post in the thread Best Tackle combo!.

Summer chinook. (Mostly fraser mouth) Green glow hot spot flasher. Green splatterback teaser with chovie. Same flasher white glow...

Feb 18, 2018 at 3:15 PM
  3. Redfisher liked I Love Haida Gwaii's post in the thread Best Tackle combo!.

Forgot to attach the picture of the bait ball

vlcsnap-2016-08-04-15h17m58s910.png Feb 16, 2018 at 7:22 PM
  4. Redfisher liked kelly's post in the thread Closest to real Squid I have found.

I found that running around until you get a dense school under the boat and then jigging them with a salmon jig was more effective than...

Feb 14, 2018 at 4:32 PM
  5. Redfisher replied to the thread Places to stay!! Broughtons.

Lots of great anchorages for a 30’ boat in places like Forward Harbour by Swanson Island, Mitchell Bay on Malcolm Island or Double Bay...

Feb 13, 2018 at 8:19 PM
  6. Redfisher replied to the thread Tomic Plug Hooks.

Be very careful at PNT. Rob (RVP himself) will try to talk you out of purchasing anything you don’t need. But .......you will leave...

Feb 13, 2018 at 8:06 PM
  7. Redfisher liked Derby's post in the thread Tomic Plug Hooks.

[ATTACH] Pick a colour...Any colour :)

20180213_124344_resized.jpg Feb 13, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  8. Redfisher liked Derby's post in the thread Thieves in Coombs steal Yama kicker.

Yup... got spoofed by a couple of the boys at the store when I got my riggers serviced...carry it as a spare only on the boat now...

20180213_193450_resized.jpg Feb 13, 2018 at 7:59 PM
  9. Redfisher replied to the thread Thieves in Coombs steal Yama kicker.

Derby had a couple of his covers done by friends in a very attractive pink with some additional decals. However I notice he no longer...

Feb 12, 2018
  10. Redfisher liked Sangstercraft's post in the thread Thieves in Coombs steal Yama kicker.

If I could post an image here I would! Basically I popped off the covers, put some tape over the counter window, and did two coats with...

Feb 12, 2018