pescador's Recent Activity

1. pescador replied to the thread Testing auto bilge..

Thanks for the input gents. Got some thinking to do.

May 20, 2018 at 8:34 AM
  2. pescador replied to the thread Testing auto bilge..

Good advice. I’ll do the hose fill process at the dock this week. I’ll need to figure out how to get into the bilge to clean out...

May 19, 2018 at 11:57 PM
  3. pescador liked Rockfish's post in the thread Testing auto bilge..

I assume your bilge pumps are not far from the stern, which is typical placement. When the boat is in the slip at the marina we just use...

May 19, 2018 at 11:53 PM
  4. pescador replied to the thread Testing auto bilge..

Mine looks different. The boat was built in 2003 so models may have changed. Its pretty hard getting down into the area where the...

May 19, 2018 at 4:05 PM
  5. pescador posted a new thread.

Testing auto bilge.

Ok. So when I turn on my bilge pump manually they work fine. My worry always is if I’m on the pick overnight will the auto float part...

Forum: Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum

May 19, 2018 at 2:15 PM
  6. pescador replied to the thread New fishing spot - did I find one? (Saturna).

Thanks.

May 19, 2018 at 2:11 PM
  7. pescador replied to the thread New fishing spot - did I find one? (Saturna).

Scott. You got a link to this map with red zones?

May 19, 2018 at 9:05 AM
  8. pescador replied to the thread Lower Fraser River, Strait of Georgia hazardous to navigate due to wood debris.

Remember the days when CKNW and Al Davidson used to give out red flags so you could mark deadheads out on the water? Whatever happened...

May 18, 2018 at 5:21 PM
  9. pescador replied to the thread Mcdonald beach.

I came up the north arm last night. Amazing but it was very clean. Way more shit out in the straight.

May 18, 2018 at 6:37 AM
  10. pescador replied to the thread SeaStar Kicker Steering.

Had this happen to me 2 years ago. I had to put in a new one after I forced it. You have to lube the shit out of the system in the...

May 17, 2018 at 8:48 PM
  11. pescador replied to the thread 2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/marine/british-columbia/nootka-lighthouse Well weather off shore looks awesome. Hit Bajo if you...

May 16, 2018 at 8:04 PM
  12. pescador liked Rain City's post in the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Quiet at Cowen so far. Conditions are great.

May 15, 2018 at 7:56 AM
  13. pescador replied to the thread Winter Waxing Project - what works best for you?.

I Amorall mine but think there must be a better way like wet sanding.

May 14, 2018 at 7:38 PM
  14. pescador replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Nice day South Bowen. Boxed a marble 12 lber. 120 on a cop car.

May 14, 2018 at 7:31 PM