OldBlackDog's Recent Activity

1. OldBlackDog replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Well, sooner will be better. When you see what is coming on Chinook, halibut seems not as big a concern.

Feb 16, 2018 at 4:17 PM
  2. OldBlackDog replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Again, until a number of questions get asked and answered , I cannot see this moving forward. First the legal questions as it pertains...

Feb 16, 2018 at 2:34 PM
  3. OldBlackDog replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Interesting, however I seem to remember the BCWF was in Ottawa as well. When the discussion moves to money then all things change....

Feb 16, 2018 at 9:40 AM
  4. OldBlackDog replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Possibly you all might take a message that Bob Hooten just put out regarding Thompson Steelhead as one way ahead? Where to from here?...

Feb 14, 2018 at 10:02 PM
  5. OldBlackDog replied to the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

Where to from here? If we allow the COSEWIC and SARA agenda to be followed as it is best understood today we deserve what we get. Here’s...

Feb 14, 2018 at 9:56 PM
  6. OldBlackDog replied to the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

Beyond COSEWIC UncategorizedComments: By Bob Hooten On Feb 13, 2018 the Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife In Canada...

Feb 14, 2018 at 9:54 PM
  7. OldBlackDog liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

I’m not saying that “not guilty” was the right decision in this case but I am tired of the racism comments when it is in fact you, Chief...

Feb 14, 2018 at 12:21 PM
  8. OldBlackDog liked cracked_ribs's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

Anybody who's seen the brass from Stanley's pistol knows that gun did not go off as the result of an intentional trigger press. Stanley...

Feb 13, 2018
  9. OldBlackDog liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

Jagmeet Singh jumps firmly onto the dogpile! There was no justice for Colten Boushie. Already Indigenous youth live with little hope...

Feb 13, 2018
  10. OldBlackDog liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

From Behind The Badge: The comments made by Justin Trudeau and Jody Raybould-Wilson not only undermined the criminal justice system,...

Feb 13, 2018
  11. OldBlackDog liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

From Reddit: "I'm going to hijack to post some facts of the case, because as near as I can tell, the media is obscuring the true...

Feb 13, 2018
  12. OldBlackDog replied to the thread Emergency Assessment concludes that BC's Interior Steelhead Trout at risk of extinction.

And if that happens then they will be no more.

Feb 13, 2018