Sep 30, 2017

Share This Page

Mighty Sylvan

Mighty Sylvan was last seen:
Sep 30, 2017
    1. Degree of Freedom
      Degree of Freedom
      Hi,
      Not sure if you're who I think you are, or not. But we may have met at Newcastle this summer. My son Ty and your son Hudson went to daycare together. I'm thinking about getting a site and marina slip at Toquart for the summer next year. My wife's not really into fishing, is it a nice place to hang out if you aren't fishing?
      Thanks,
      Dan
    2. Degree of Freedom
      Degree of Freedom
      Hi,
      Not sure if you're who I think you are, or not. But we may have met at Newcastle this summer. My son Ty and your son Hudson went to daycare together. I'm thinking about getting a site and marina slip at Toquart for the summer next year. My wife's not really into fishing, is it a nice place to hang out if you aren't fishing?
      Thanks,
      Dan
    3. Bag-Juan
      Bag-Juan
      Hey Mighty Sylvan, where abouts you located ? I wouldn't mind checking out that pile of tackle, dodgers and maybe that big scotchman. I'm in Vic and i'm sorta think'n you may be up island. Thanks , let me know and i'l see if i can make the trip.
    4. Bag-Juan
      Bag-Juan
      Hey Mighty Sylvan, where abouts you located ? I wouldn't mind checking out that pile of tackle, dodgers and maybe that big scotchman. I'm in Vic and i'm sorta think'n you may be up island. Thanks , let me know and i'l see if i can make the trip.
    5. newfie boy
      newfie boy
      hi i will try again 250-995-1403 hope it works or send your no, i will also call you thanks again don
    6. newfie boy
      newfie boy
      hi i will try again 250-995-1403 hope it works or send your no, i will also call you thanks again don
    7. newfie boy
      newfie boy
      Hi there we could use the things that you are kindly offering. we are in the process of moving to parksville from victoria and will be traveling back and forth often over the next few months. please email your phone no. or call don 250-995-1403 to arrange pick-up Thanks very much and happy new year
    8. newfie boy
      newfie boy
      Hi there we could use the things that you are kindly offering. we are in the process of moving to parksville from victoria and will be traveling back and forth often over the next few months. please email your phone no. or call don 250-995-1403 to arrange pick-up Thanks very much and happy new year
    9. Mighty Sylvan
      Mighty Sylvan
      1997 Boston Whaler 23' Conquest. 225 hp Mercury, 2009 Yamaha T8 kicker.
    10. Mighty Sylvan
      Mighty Sylvan
      1997 Boston Whaler 23' Conquest. 225 hp Mercury, 2009 Yamaha T8 kicker.