kaelc's Recent Activity

1. kaelc liked ziggy's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

So far the wine boycott has caused me to purchase a bunch of BC plunk. For the cause of course. I hear the next product she’s targeting...

Feb 18, 2018 at 9:29 AM
  2. kaelc liked Rain City's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

7 x tanker traffic from that facility. From 1 a week to 1 a day. I'd say yes that's a big deal in my books. Everyone also seems to be...

Feb 18, 2018 at 8:13 AM
  3. kaelc liked tubber's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Good choice. Why waste time trying to teach us the 'right' way of thinking? We're obviously not wise enough to recognize that your...

4. kaelc liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

This forum is filled with people from south Vancouver island. Please don’t assume their values are anything like people from Vancouver...

5. kaelc liked Gear'n'beer!'s post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Just......dumb... I can buy Phillips beer in the beer store in birds hill, and damn glad I can too. Canadians against Canadians is just...

Feb 18, 2018 at 8:11 AM
  6. kaelc liked Prairie Locked's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Boycott away people! Maybe this will mean less traffic on the road as I caravan to and from the Island from Alberta. Since the changes...

Feb 17, 2018 at 6:15 PM
  7. kaelc liked Tsquared's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

A cynical person would say this is a win win political ploy between Notley and Horgan....

Feb 17, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  8. kaelc liked Pippen's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Too many Newfies working in the patch to put sanctions on anything related to the east. ;):p

Feb 17, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  9. kaelc liked Clint r's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Signed and forwarded to my peeps. Alberta has a wine industry too BC wine:[ATTACH] Only ours is spelt without an “h”. Alberta...

6BF98EAC-53E8-476A-BD46-B513DA5B9FAE.jpeg 2E4A66A1-8199-445E-85B8-583899238390.jpeg Feb 17, 2018 at 8:47 AM
  10. kaelc replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

There are millions of dollars going into a media campaign and a petition that is being funded by the Alberta government, but this post...

Feb 17, 2018 at 7:24 AM
  11. kaelc liked GLG's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Alberta.... may I suggest your next target.... BC Atlantic Salmon.

Feb 17, 2018 at 6:50 AM
  12. kaelc liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

I could care less what Alberta does. They just cost me a project because of that wine mess. One of my clients bailed on a project we...

Feb 17, 2018 at 6:26 AM
  13. kaelc posted a new thread.

Alberta Wine War Please Sign

It's not going to change the world but the Alberta Government is funding a petition that has 21,000 signatures, but Rachel Notley is...

Forum: General Open Forum

Feb 16, 2018 at 5:15 PM
  14. kaelc replied to the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

We've had a ton of fun and caught a lot of fish in a 16' starcraft. Nice to see an affordable boat posted on here again.

Feb 15, 2018 at 7:24 AM
  15. kaelc posted a new thread.

Wanted Garmin Radar

Anyone have a Garmin Radar they are thinking of upgrading? Bought a boat with a nice Garmin 4208 and thinking it may be easier to add to...

Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum

Feb 14, 2018 at 5:21 AM