I Love Haida Gwaii's Recent Activity

1. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread SpaceX.

Well said!

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:57 PM
  2. I Love Haida Gwaii liked GLG's post in the thread SpaceX.

Yes I don't see any lines that show borders.

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:57 PM
  3. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread SpaceX.

Scientist investigate that which already is.. Engineers create that which has never been...

Feb 21, 2018 at 2:56 PM
  4. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread I finally did it... Bought a boat!!.

Stay tuned... I am booking the ferry next week. I have been waiting for my boat trailer to get delivered so I can find out the length. I...

Feb 21, 2018 at 11:31 AM
  5. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Agree. Lets shut down the Aviation fuel pipeline that connects to the airport. I understand that is ran in the same ditch as KM.

Feb 21, 2018 at 11:12 AM
  6. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

I don't think NAFTA has anything to do with inner provincial trade. Its a USA, Canada, & Mexico treaty. As I understand it the trade...

Feb 21, 2018 at 11:09 AM
  7. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread I finally did it... Bought a boat!!.

Typically I just took a charter into one of the lodges. However a couple years ago I booked a flight through Air Canada to Sandspit &...

Feb 21, 2018 at 11:04 AM
  8. I Love Haida Gwaii liked ronin2024's post in the thread I finally did it... Bought a boat!!.

Also I paid $600 for insurance from Intact Insurance

Feb 20, 2018 at 1:38 PM
  9. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread I finally did it... Bought a boat!!.

Havent been to the island yet. That's the 2019 plan & will be spending a couple weeks there. This year I have 2 weeks booked in Haida...

Feb 20, 2018 at 1:37 PM
  10. I Love Haida Gwaii liked nicnat's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

this whole bc govt against this pipeline and their attempt to stall it is crazy. they are claiming they need more time to research...

Feb 20, 2018 at 11:33 AM
  11. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread I finally did it... Bought a boat!!.

So far I have the following picked out & ordered. Still have lots to figure out, but I got this going for now. - Lowrance Elite 7 Ti...

Feb 20, 2018 at 11:24 AM
  12. I Love Haida Gwaii liked BCRingo's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

That’s in the NEB’s jurisdiction. Unless you’re suggesting the provincial governments should be given extra authority to go over their...

Feb 18, 2018 at 4:50 PM
  13. I Love Haida Gwaii liked walleyes's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

This whole mess between the provinces is bs because it's always the small companies and people that pay. Like those small wineries in...

Feb 17, 2018 at 11:09 PM
  14. I Love Haida Gwaii liked trophywife's post in the thread Halibut opening.

that is telling like it is from someone who has close access, possibly a boat, and maybe the skills to catch one. we are all sportsmen....

Feb 17, 2018 at 10:50 PM
  15. I Love Haida Gwaii replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

It's already in our blood. We put that shit on or cereal in the morning.

Feb 17, 2018 at 7:32 PM