high tide's Recent Activity

1. high tide liked Reeltime's post in the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Relentless wind yesterday.. wasn't kicking me off the water hit the honey holes, too bumpy to fish so i made it a crab hunting day, was...

IMG_2215-1.JPG IMG_2212.jpg May 25, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  2. high tide replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

You nailed that Profisher ........ Pathetic. Continuation of turning a blind eye on the real issues ....... They continue to manage to ZERO

May 25, 2018 at 10:48 AM
  3. high tide liked BearCove's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

9.5 is a drop in th bucket compared to what we need to get things going in the right direction. Was at a meeting the other day and a...

May 25, 2018 at 10:46 AM
  4. high tide liked scott craven's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

$9.5 million is a joke ! The gov't pisses that much away every 10 minutes. how about $95 million ?

May 25, 2018 at 10:46 AM
  5. high tide liked profisher's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Fin..you are wrong because in 5 years they will be knocking at the door again...still declining and need another 35% reduction from the...

May 25, 2018 at 10:44 AM
  6. high tide replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

While well intended nothing ........ Officials continue to see spawning habitat destroyed doing dick about it. They call for Zero...

May 24, 2018 at 9:22 AM
  7. high tide replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Did an over nighter at Silva Thrasher Grande are with my gooderer half yesterday today. Tons on crap in the water, from full on trees to...

May 23, 2018 at 9:49 PM