halimark's Recent Activity

1. halimark replied to the thread Horrible Horgan.

BC ferries should be same as toll bridges, FREE for all who ride and paid for by ALL BC tax payers. That seams to be the NDP policy on...

Feb 19, 2018 at 8:44 PM
  2. halimark liked Fishtofino's post in the thread Halibut opening.

It can't just be for Halibut. All of our fisheries are in danger with all the mismanagement of DFO.

Feb 16, 2018 at 11:44 AM
  3. halimark liked uclueletcharters's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Serengeti I think a more broad fund is best that covers salmon and halibut the fund could be used more for halibut one year and maybe...

Feb 16, 2018 at 11:44 AM
  4. halimark replied to the thread Halibut opening.

That seams like an excellent idea. Why could it not be an amalgamation of BCWF, Ontario Hunters and Anglers, NFA and any others that I...

Feb 15, 2018 at 3:38 PM
  5. halimark liked profisher's post in the thread Halibut opening.

After thinking about this a bit more I think it may be time for a national advocacy group to emerge representing anglers, hunters and...

Feb 15, 2018 at 3:30 PM
  6. halimark replied to the thread Welder Wanted.

Thanks All I will look at renting costs. Plan is to tack all frame parts then have pro complete. I want to complete all other parts...

Feb 15, 2018 at 11:49 AM
  7. halimark liked Jencourt's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Something not mentioned on here yet. Or asked. Did anyone official ask DFO to up the allocation to rec side? Does SFAB submit a motion...

Feb 15, 2018 at 10:45 AM
  8. halimark replied to the thread Welder Wanted.

Never welded aluminum, cut all out for hardtop and paid a welder to weld. Looking back should have bought a welder back then and welded...

Feb 14, 2018 at 7:48 PM
  9. halimark replied to the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

Outstanding write-up, thanks for posting this Nog. HM

Feb 14, 2018 at 11:15 AM
  10. halimark liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

Quoted from a Facebook Post by Tamara Woroschuk: "Tamara Woroschuk February 12 at 7:09pm · Chief Bobby Cameron, former Chief Wuttunee...

Feb 14, 2018 at 11:15 AM
  11. halimark liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

I’m not saying that “not guilty” was the right decision in this case but I am tired of the racism comments when it is in fact you, Chief...

Feb 14, 2018 at 11:13 AM
  12. halimark replied to the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

I believe that as long as special interest groups get special treatment racism and the bigger issue will never end. One rule, law, and...

Feb 13, 2018
  13. halimark replied to the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

I have not followed this story closely or have any specific details all I have to say is I do believe in accountability. What happens to...

Feb 13, 2018
  14. halimark liked cracked_ribs's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

Anybody who's seen the brass from Stanley's pistol knows that gun did not go off as the result of an intentional trigger press. Stanley...

Feb 13, 2018
  15. halimark liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Stanley - Not Guilty.

Another point of view from another site: What is a national shame is when Alfred Wagner of Bonnyville, AB was murdered in his home by...

Feb 13, 2018