Gear'n'beer!'s Recent Activity

1. Gear'n'beer! liked oldtimer's post in the thread Halibut opening.

On reflection, I think that the monies that are going to be raised through this funding program that is being discussed, might be better...

Feb 18, 2018 at 9:23 AM
  2. Gear'n'beer! replied to the thread Pot Puller Opinion...

I have an old Ace before the hands free......been meaning to update mine.Only problems I have had is the switch falling apart. Called...

Feb 18, 2018 at 9:11 AM
  3. Gear'n'beer! replied to the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

Just......dumb... I can buy Phillips beer in the beer store in birds hill, and damn glad I can too. Canadians against Canadians is just...

Feb 17, 2018 at 7:33 PM
  4. Gear'n'beer! liked ziggy's post in the thread Alberta Wine War Please Sign.

So far the wine boycott has caused me to purchase a bunch of BC plunk. For the cause of course. I hear the next product she’s targeting...

Feb 17, 2018 at 7:30 PM
  5. Gear'n'beer! replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Ya lobbying and hard ball fighting is pretty easy when you already have your gifted 85% and have jimmy pattisons bankroll!

Feb 17, 2018 at 9:19 AM
  6. Gear'n'beer! replied to the thread What do you keep on your boat for tools and spares?.

I'll ad that I also carry a spare Scotty receptacle with wire connected and basically heavy alligator clips to go straight off battery...

Feb 15, 2018
  7. Gear'n'beer! liked BearCove's post in the thread A Step in the right direction (fish farms).

Fish Camp, Nobody said the supply is going to stop. Just needs to be remove from our waters and placed on land. Yes cost will go up...

Feb 15, 2018
  8. Gear'n'beer! replied to the thread Halibut opening.

Let's do another one of these......worked last time didn't it? Joe public needs to be reminded which specific billionaire is profiting...

Feb 15, 2018
  9. Gear'n'beer! liked GLG's post in the thread Halibut opening.

I wish the band would get back together.... look I see more hair. [MEDIA]

Feb 15, 2018