fogged in's Recent Activity

1. fogged in replied to the thread Nitnat Lake?.

AND don't forget about the reef inside the ocean side entrance. Many a boater has done in a prop. or worse. Anytime we have gone into...

Feb 19, 2018 at 9:45 AM
  2. fogged in replied to the thread Spam.

The point I was trying to make is.... If you go to the thread the spam is under, you will see how many "views" it has had. In the past...

Feb 19, 2018 at 9:41 AM
  3. fogged in replied to the thread Spam.

Yes SPAM RULE # 1 DON'T open them. It looks like a very few members have opened them, probably out of curiosity.

Feb 19, 2018 at 7:35 AM
  4. fogged in replied to the thread Halibut opening.

I have not yet seen the 2018 Halibut regs from DFO? Overall TAC is lower and our share is still only 15% My understanding we are still...

Feb 18, 2018 at 8:09 PM
  5. fogged in liked Derby's post in the thread Halibut opening.

No not correct...... the new set of regs were voted on at the Main board SFAB.... SFI has only 1 vote of the 21 plus people that...

Feb 18, 2018 at 6:30 PM
  6. fogged in replied to the thread Halibut opening.

That's telling it like it is from a sportsman's point of view.

Feb 17, 2018 at 4:34 PM
  7. fogged in liked The Jackel's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Yo big guide, i live on the ocean and lookout at a halibut spot every day, what ever the regs are it really doesn't effect me as i can...

Feb 17, 2018 at 4:32 PM
  8. fogged in replied to the thread Halibut opening.

As you know, commercial Halibut fishing is done with long lines. By the time they are checked and rebated, most if not all the halibut...

Feb 17, 2018 at 7:29 AM
  9. fogged in replied to the thread Halibut opening.

My understanding is we will open 1 month later then last year with the same regulations. Not sure if the size maximum is the same or...

Feb 15, 2018 at 12:33 PM
  10. fogged in liked Jencourt's post in the thread Halibut opening.

Maybe adjust your hair trigger back a little folks. For God sake ! I am not being negative or trying to blame someone for not getting...

Feb 15, 2018 at 6:32 AM
  11. fogged in replied to the thread PRV confirmed in bloodwater.

I trust you agree Wild Salmon AND Fish Farm Atlantics effluent with PRV needs to be stopped from being dumped into the ocean, especially...

Feb 13, 2018 at 9:04 AM