Floater's Recent Activity

1. Floater replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Ugh.

May 26, 2018 at 6:11 AM
  2. Floater liked Whitebuck's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Floater that is one of the best posts i have ever read!!!

May 25, 2018 at 5:53 PM
  3. Floater replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

I’ll also say the POINT is that once again, guilt ridden white elitists and their minions have made a critical blunder, all for the...

May 25, 2018 at 5:31 PM
  4. Floater liked bottom feeder's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

The POINT is that if there are restrictions placed on one secter to conserve the species and another group has none and massacres them...

May 25, 2018 at 5:21 PM
  5. Floater replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Nah. We don’t have to accept it at all. These privileges have been given over the same period of time where your average citizen...

May 25, 2018 at 3:55 PM
  6. Floater liked tinboatrobb's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

I was born here. I am a native Canadian but not first Nations native. What is the difference between a white guy born here and a first...

May 25, 2018 at 3:46 PM
  7. Floater liked profisher's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Fin..you are wrong because in 5 years they will be knocking at the door again...still declining and need another 35% reduction from the...

May 25, 2018 at 11:47 AM
  8. Floater replied to the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Close the river down to EVERYONE for a few cycles. That won’t cost much.

May 25, 2018 at 10:45 AM
  9. Floater liked profisher's post in the thread Chinook Salmon closures and restrictions ahead.

Thanks DFO and all the Environmental Groups for once again doing nothing to give me any confidence that things will improve as a result...

May 25, 2018 at 10:39 AM
  10. Floater liked capt hook's post in the thread “Random” iREC Fishing Survey.

They (DFO) has soooooo much data over the years and still do nothing with it , except grow bigger departments within departments ,with...

May 25, 2018 at 10:37 AM
  11. Floater replied to the thread “Random” iREC Fishing Survey.

Because of past policy and future proposals that have politically expedient but not hitting the root causes of the problem. FN issues...

May 25, 2018 at 9:34 AM
  12. Floater liked Wooly's post in the thread Best of Blackjack 2017.

[MEDIA] Well took me long enough. Here is BofBJ 2017. little late on the release, sometimes life gets in the way! enjoy and tight...

May 24, 2018 at 8:42 PM
  13. Floater liked Chasin' Dreams's post in the thread Prawn questions - Bowen vs Saturna?.

The closer to the edge of the bottom of a sloping cliff the better I usually find. By the pic on your chart there I like the looks more...

May 24, 2018 at 7:31 PM