Email sent.

BD
    2. Jacob's Ladder
      Jacob's Ladder
      Email sent.

BD
    3. FishWhisperer
      FishWhisperer
      Hey BD. Send me an email to fishwhisperer@hotmail.ca. I'll hook you up. Need a few days here to recover tho...
      FW
    4. FishWhisperer
      FishWhisperer
      Hey BD. Send me an email to fishwhisperer@hotmail.ca. I'll hook you up. Need a few days here to recover tho...
      FW
    5. Jacob's Ladder
      Jacob's Ladder
      FW. I haven't heard back from you yet. Maybe got lost amongst the e mails. Can I order some? Thanks

Bird Dog
    6. Jacob's Ladder
      Jacob's Ladder
      FW. I haven't heard back from you yet. Maybe got lost amongst the e mails. Can I order some? Thanks

Bird Dog
    7. FishWhisperer
      FishWhisperer
      Thanks for the inquiry.
      As I have stated, there is a limited amount of Jugheads available for this summer, 2012.
      I have made my own molds and I am injecting them by hand, one at a time. This is not a perfect process by any means and there may be a microscopic bubble here or there. Nevertheless, these will not interfere with the integrity of the head or the action.
      This is a timely process and expensive so prices will not reflect the actual retail cost when Jughead is available in stores.
      This summer only 2012, a limited supply of Jugheads will be available in sets of 4, with one of each size per pkg. - SM, MED, LG & XL.
      Available colours: Transparent Green, Transparent UV Green, Crystal Clear and Crystal Clear UV.
      $25.00 CDN per pkg. of 4, plus $5.00 for shipping.
      If interested please confirm by email with name, address and telephone number at: FishWhisperer@hotmail.com
      Again, thank you for your inquiry.
      Keep your rod tip up!
      Fish Whisperer
    8. FishWhisperer
      FishWhisperer
      Thanks for the inquiry.
      As I have stated, there is a limited amount of Jugheads available for this summer, 2012.
      I have made my own molds and I am injecting them by hand, one at a time. This is not a perfect process by any means and there may be a microscopic bubble here or there. Nevertheless, these will not interfere with the integrity of the head or the action.
      This is a timely process and expensive so prices will not reflect the actual retail cost when Jughead is available in stores.
      This summer only 2012, a limited supply of Jugheads will be available in sets of 4, with one of each size per pkg. - SM, MED, LG & XL.
      Available colours: Transparent Green, Transparent UV Green, Crystal Clear and Crystal Clear UV.
      $25.00 CDN per pkg. of 4, plus $5.00 for shipping.
      If interested please confirm by email with name, address and telephone number at: FishWhisperer@hotmail.com
      Again, thank you for your inquiry.
      Keep your rod tip up!
      Fish Whisperer
    9. gorillaboy
      gorillaboy
      fish whisperer
      please put me down for 3 packages, how are you handling shipping and payment?? im in campbell river.
      gorillaboy
    10. gorillaboy
      gorillaboy
      fish whisperer
      please put me down for 3 packages, how are you handling shipping and payment?? im in campbell river.
      gorillaboy
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.GuideProInc.com
    Fishin', Boats, Miller
    Fishin', Boats, Miller

Signature

Chuck Norris does not dial the wrong number. You just answered the wrong phone.

www.JugheadShaker.com
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCio0hJ0A5SkrQVELDCP6Gog/playlists
    https://www.facebook.com/jugheadshaker

FishWhisperer