fish brain's Recent Activity

1. fish brain replied to the thread Emergency Victoria @ Area SFAB Mtg Re: 2018 Chinook - May 4/18.

holding on go my hat

May 23, 2018 at 9:42 PM
  2. fish brain replied to the thread To Many Salmon in the Sea.

To me ocean survival and feed supply seem to be the main issues. I know of two "old timers" both dead now who used to talk about fish...

May 23, 2018 at 9:40 PM
  3. fish brain replied to the thread To Many Salmon in the Sea.

To me ocean survival and feed supply seem to be the main issues. I know of two "old timers" both dead now who used to talk about fish...

May 23, 2018 at 9:15 PM
  4. fish brain replied to the thread Selected Mark Fishery-What do U think.

If there are going to be restrictions, then all user groups should restrict their fishing equally. Most importantly, there NEEDS to be a...

May 20, 2018 at 11:15 PM
  5. fish brain liked calmsea's post in the thread Selected Mark Fishery-What do U think.

I suggest the SFAB refuses in protest to discuss any further rec fishing restrictions, especially on the south island, until such time...

May 20, 2018 at 11:08 PM
  6. fish brain liked Capt_Ed's post in the thread Filleting Knife.

Don't slice the belly open, lay the fish on its side and cut behind the vent and all the way forward taking the whole belly in one...

May 20, 2018 at 4:38 PM
  7. fish brain replied to the thread Old gas.

Where would Methyl Hydrate fit in, or does it? If I am ever unsure if my gas might have water I add a liter of Methyl Hydrate. I figure...

May 17, 2018