Independant Fishing Guide/ Chef

Share This Page

Duffer

Active Member, from Comox Valley

Duffer was last seen:
Jan 25, 2018
    1. Halilogger
      Halilogger
      Hi Cliff I'm going into Bamfeild Thursday afternoon, I've fished mears and Swale and Pill. What do you think start at Kirby if I can find it?
      Any suggestion on Hali's ? doesn't sound like there to abundant.
    2. Halilogger
      Halilogger
      Hi Cliff I'm going into Bamfeild Thursday afternoon, I've fished mears and Swale and Pill. What do you think start at Kirby if I can find it?
      Any suggestion on Hali's ? doesn't sound like there to abundant.
    3. tortuga
      tortuga
      Hi Cliff, How's it going? Did you come out ok on fuel for the trip? How much did Chad and Gill give you?
      Cheers
    4. tortuga
      tortuga
      Hi Cliff, How's it going? Did you come out ok on fuel for the trip? How much did Chad and Gill give you?
      Cheers
    5. Halilogger
      Halilogger
      I was thinking you might of had your boat in the water, I was just reading about it, and you had said you fished there quite a bit, thought we could get me you and some one else and start the year off with a bang.
    6. Halilogger
      Halilogger
      I was thinking you might of had your boat in the water, I was just reading about it, and you had said you fished there quite a bit, thought we could get me you and some one else and start the year off with a bang.
    7. Halilogger
      Halilogger
      Hey Cliff what do you think about going in the loggers derby in Alberni in March?
    8. Halilogger
      Halilogger
      Hey Cliff what do you think about going in the loggers derby in Alberni in March?
    9. Duffer
      Duffer
      Going to the Bahamas Baby!!!!
    10. Duffer
      Duffer
      Going to the Bahamas Baby!!!!
  • About

Independant Fishing Guide/ Chef
    Cliffs Chinook Charters

Fishing, Hockey, Golf