Damien's Recent Activity

1. Damien replied to the thread Vancouver Canucks season.

Why can't Gaunce and Virtanen be taught to be a dynamic PK duo? Size, speed, youth with little to no offensive flash/finish. They...

Feb 21, 2018 at 9:31 AM
  2. Damien replied to the thread Vancouver Canucks season.

Disagree. Good signing. As a #4/5 guy that provides physicality, it is the going rate. The Canucks couldn't find something in that...

Feb 20, 2018 at 3:32 PM
  3. Damien replied to the thread WTB 10’ aluminum for lakes.

Hot commodity at this time of year. I would just buy a new Lowe 1040 for just under $1000....

Feb 20, 2018 at 3:14 PM
  4. Damien replied to the thread Pinniped Predation - Houston we have a problem.

I like it. And if they paint their sealing boats in rainbow colours we can tick ANOTHER box.

Feb 20, 2018 at 1:28 PM
  5. Damien liked spoiler's post in the thread Pinniped Predation - Houston we have a problem.

Why not open up a season on them for First Nations people! Win Win!

Feb 20, 2018 at 1:28 PM
  6. Damien replied to the thread Pinniped Predation - Houston we have a problem.

Whales are cuter than seals. Once the impact that the seals are having on the Orcas becomes baked in to the general populace, the...

Feb 20, 2018 at 11:48 AM
  7. Damien replied to the thread Does a transom mounted swim ladder get in the way playing fish?.

I have a boarding ladder starboard side (my kicker is to port, obviously). It is permanently attached, but has a joint that swings up...

Feb 20, 2018 at 11:42 AM
  8. Damien replied to the thread Vancouver Canucks season.

Chicago win the draft Lottery and they will draft Duncan Keith V2.0

Feb 16, 2018 at 1:39 PM
  9. Damien replied to the thread BC Ferries Clam-Chowder Recipe.

I will give it a go, as it brings back memories. Just have to wrap my head around 743 grams of potatos, 750 would be catastrophic I...

Feb 16, 2018 at 11:17 AM
  10. Damien liked Clint r's post in the thread Registering boat without paperwork.

Go the commissioner of oaths route. Takes 15 minutes and you have a paper saying you own it. Of the two times I’ve done it I paid tax...

Feb 14, 2018