Clint r's Recent Activity

1. Clint r replied to the thread Thieves back out of jail.

Yep I agree. Think it was a liberal plot to harvest organs though? Haha just kidding but its a bad situation only going to get worse if...

Feb 23, 2018 at 10:53 AM
  2. Clint r liked Pippen's post in the thread Thieves back out of jail.

That's not a very NDP way of thinking. ;);):p:D

Feb 23, 2018 at 10:50 AM
  3. Clint r liked seascene's post in the thread Horrible Horgan.

My friend with a small business voted NDP and my transgender friend on welfare voted Liberal.

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:59 AM
  4. Clint r liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Thieves in Coombs steal Yama kicker.

It's too bad our laws are so relaxed for thieves. Other countries deal with in a more traditional way. [MEDIA]

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:55 AM
  5. Clint r liked casper5280's post in the thread Thieves in Coombs steal Yama kicker.

Betting the crime rate is fairly low there. Lol

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:55 AM
  6. Clint r liked halimark's post in the thread Thieves back out of jail.

Slug first, 1 shot, I felt that my life was in danger. Problem solved, more slugs than thugs. Nobody currently gives a sh..t about the...

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:49 AM
  7. Clint r replied to the thread Thieves back out of jail.

Holy Fark!!!! You wanna see scum bags. Vernon is the closest large city to me and they have a methedone program. And free needles, and...

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:45 AM
  8. Clint r liked paguy's post in the thread Thieves back out of jail.

Sounds like you guy's have the same low life drug addicts in Bc that we have over here. We have way to many liberal's running the show...

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:26 AM
  9. Clint r liked bigdogeh's post in the thread Thieves back out of jail.

There are thieves with 30 or more charges running around out there. It's a revolving door. pathetic. cops don't even bother most of the...

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:25 AM
  10. Clint r replied to the thread Things to do with crab.

Hahaha......Thanks again Nog. I’ll give it a whirl next time around. The weights for my canner are the standard 5, 10 or 15 lb so I’m...

Feb 22, 2018 at 6:03 PM
  11. Clint r liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Things to do with crab.

They have to be. Anyone utilizes what they say and gets sick or dies, they can be held responsible. As with most things, there is some...

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:58 PM
  12. Clint r liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Horrible Horgan.

No matter who you vote for it seems that they take care of themselves first and forget about you until they want you to vote for them....

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:36 PM
  13. Clint r replied to the thread Things to do with crab.

Hahaha, thanks Nog. No worries. I’ll definately go bigger jars next time. Your not worried about the fish poisoning you with the shorter...

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:35 PM
  14. Clint r liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Things to do with crab.

Consistency my Friend. Not just any rockfish has the texture of Yelloweye, and that, precisely, is why they work so well with that...

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:25 PM