capt hook's Recent Activity

1. capt hook replied to the thread Halibut TRASH.

bump....pass this around please

May 21, 2018 at 1:50 PM
  2. capt hook liked Fishing?'s post in the thread Fish Farms.

How was whale hunting stopped? Maybe a sea shepherd approach is necessary to get enough attention as to how serious and how ignored by...

May 21, 2018 at 6:13 AM
  3. capt hook replied to the thread TSB says modifications caused fatal sport fishing vessel incident near Tofino.

sounds like some , very inexperienced and cheap shabby work done be people that know nothing about boats. i hope they SUE the owner and...

May 19, 2018 at 10:53 AM
  4. capt hook replied to the thread Fishing The Salmon Highway - Esperanza.

Learn facts and learn and know what your talking about before blabbing fake bullshit !!!

May 16, 2018 at 6:54 AM
  5. capt hook liked Redfisher's post in the thread Fishing The Salmon Highway - Esperanza.

A few significant inaccuracies I can’t ignore: -no commercial troller had 200 lines fishing springs......try maybe 18-30 -Nog always...

May 16, 2018 at 6:52 AM
  6. capt hook liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Fishing The Salmon Highway - Esperanza.

No worries. Only reason I mention this was for the benefit of the DumbAss who anchored up for hali's on one of our tacks. No Flags, no...

May 16, 2018 at 6:49 AM
  7. capt hook liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Fishing The Salmon Highway - Esperanza.

If we haven't mopped up our slim quota by then, look for the trollers. They will indicate where the largest concentrations of fish are....

May 16, 2018 at 6:48 AM
  8. capt hook posted a new thread.

Halibut TRASH

https://craigmedred.news/2018/05/14/halibut-trash/ I suggest to hash tag and pass this around.

Forum: Saltwater Fishing Forum

May 16, 2018 at 6:17 AM