blindmonkey's Recent Activity

1. blindmonkey liked turbomack's post in the thread 2003 Shamrock 270 Mackinaw.

2003 1300 hrs. on Yanmar 315 hp 6lpa turbo diesel shaft drive furuno nav suite simrad auto pilot 2.5 kw diesel generator fridge,head,...

IMG_4481 boat.JPG May 23, 2018 at 4:57 PM
  2. blindmonkey replied to the thread New to me Boat!.

Did Hourston open in a new location? Hope so!

May 23, 2018 at 4:55 PM
  3. blindmonkey liked barkerfam's post in the thread 2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports.

No one wants to tell him? Fishing in Nootka can be very slow at the end of August. Slow. meaning no fish. Sorry. June and July much...

May 23, 2018 at 2:24 PM
  4. blindmonkey liked barkerfam's post in the thread Sky rocketing fuel prices.

The cost of fuel is the last thing I worry about when I go fishing. When I consider the value of time with friends and family, the fuel...

May 23, 2018 at 2:23 PM
  5. blindmonkey liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Sky rocketing fuel prices.

The mosquitoes are something I don't miss. Sucks having decks with enclosed screens.

May 22, 2018 at 10:48 PM
  6. blindmonkey liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Sky rocketing fuel prices.

You need to live there first spend 5 years and come back and tell me same thing. You never experienced cold until you spent a winter there.

May 22, 2018 at 10:47 PM
  7. blindmonkey liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Sky rocketing fuel prices.

If someone sell in Vic to move to Manitoba then its head examining time. And I am from there. LOL they aren't that same at all. Just...

May 22, 2018 at 10:36 PM
  8. blindmonkey liked Tsquared's post in the thread 2018 Nanaimo Reports.

You’re a lucky man to be fishing with your dad. Wish I still could.

May 20, 2018 at 11:02 PM
  9. blindmonkey liked Rain City's post in the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

Like "for sure"? Swear to god I coined the word foshe. It'll catch on one day... I'm pretty popular.

May 20, 2018 at 9:13 PM
  10. blindmonkey liked CIVANO's post in the thread Old gas.

Really glad to see you on this forum again!

May 17, 2018 at 3:52 PM
  11. blindmonkey liked terrin's post in the thread Sky rocketing fuel prices.

Good points there are only two major bridges and very few obstacles in the most visited harbour in B.C. Alberta needs to be reminded...

May 16, 2018