AndrewH's Recent Activity

1. AndrewH replied to the thread GPS/Radar question.

ok, larger 'all-purpose' unit then? cabelas had a couple that they couldn't sell, then they went on clearance.

Feb 18, 2018 at 9:31 PM
  2. AndrewH posted a new thread.

GPS/Radar question

Looking for a little advice... I purchased a Lowrance Elite 7ti at the boat show for a pretty good deal (700) and it is still in the...

Forum: Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum

Feb 18, 2018 at 8:51 PM
  3. AndrewH replied to the thread Radar users - logs?.

One other guy scored one and I was the last. No more stock!

Feb 16, 2018 at 7:35 PM
  4. AndrewH replied to the thread Radar users - logs?.

Brand new in box etc. $999.99 cdn. :).

Feb 16, 2018 at 7:17 PM
  5. AndrewH replied to the thread Radar users - logs?.

Ok great. I just picked up a 4g Lowrance unit for a total steal! Just need to track down a display for it.

Feb 16, 2018 at 4:09 PM
  6. AndrewH posted a new thread.

Radar users - logs?

I am trying to get some first have reviews on how well the Lowrance 4g broadband unit picks up logs and such. I know it works very well...

Forum: Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum

Feb 15, 2018 at 10:55 PM
  7. AndrewH replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Only about 14-16". Didn't measure or weigh, got it back swimming pretty quick so I could catch him again when we have a retention!

Feb 13, 2018 at 8:36 AM
  8. AndrewH replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Perfect, so a straight can of cat food is my weakness... I stayed away from the crowds today at Tunstall and was about 10ft off the...

Feb 12, 2018
  9. AndrewH replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

I will gladly tell you if you can tell me how to catch prawns!!!! I managed 6 prawns last time out a couple weeks ago and pulled up 5...

Feb 12, 2018
  10. AndrewH replied to the thread 2018 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Got my two keepers on Skinny-G’s around tunstall within 15 minutes of having gear down. Also managed to bring up a halibut on that same...

Feb 12, 2018