West coast accomadation options

Woody

Hey all,

Trying to book a place somewhere on the west coast for a crew of friends that do an annual trip BC day long weekend.
We are approx. 24 guys on 6 of our own boats, looking for 5 nights of oceanside accomadation that has moorage.
Arriving Thursday Aug.2- departing tuesday Aug.7
Does anyone have any leads or reccamendations?
Thx for any input!
Woody

Hey all,

Trying to book a place somewhere on the west coast for a crew of friends that do an annual trip BC day long weekend.
We are approx. 24 guys on 6 of our own boats, looking for 5 nights of oceanside accomadation that has moorage.
Arriving Thursday Aug.2- departing tuesday Aug.7
Does anyone have any leads or reccamendations?
Thx for any input!
Woody

Port Eliza Lodge in Esperanza Inlet

does anyone know how long of a boat ride it is from the tahsis route to the lodge? I have a 17.5 glascraft with 85hp merc etc I would love to think about trailering it out that way one of these days for a week long trek.
About 30 - 40 minutes from Tahsis. 2 hours from Gold River launch. Buddy of mine has done it many times with a 17.5" DE with an 80 yamaha.

About 30 - 40 minutes from Tahsis. 2 hours from Gold River launch. Buddy of mine has done it many times with a 17.5" DE with an 80 yamaha.
We launched in Zeballos last May and the road was great, I'm not sure if we just got lucky or not but the ride from Zeballos I remember being about 30 minutes. Zeballos to Rodgers is 16 miles from Zeballos and 21 miles from Thasis (based on Gmaps).

We launched in Zeballos last May and the road was great, I'm not sure if we just got lucky or not but the ride from Zeballos I remember being about 30 minutes. Zeballos to Rodgers is 16 miles from Zeballos and 21 miles from Thasis (based on Gmaps).

Thanks for the replys everyone.
I have emailed the lodge above to see if any availability. Sounds like a sweet spot.

barkley sound lodge, 150 per night per person.. 3 meals and moorage included.

I guess with that many people it’s hard to get everyone in one place...

What about the seabeam. It’s not luxury but they could probably fit you all in.

$20,000 for food and accomidation for 5 nights! Sounds like a expensive boys trip!

expensive? for meals (top notch), accommodation (nice rooms!) , moorage? i'd say cheap!! most places that come even close this are 180-220....

Tofino resort and marina is OK. Apparently it's been updated since I was there last. Also, consider the government dock in Tofino and any number of different places to stay.

Is Barkley Sound Lodge still operating? $150/night for a room, moorage, and 3 meals is a great deal in my opinion. I went to the website to check them out: http://www.barkleysoundlodge.com/ But all the tabs on the sight wouldn't work for me. The tabs all said the links were broken and I got a "forbidden html" message.....Also on the front home page it says "Booking now for 2016" So maybe they aren't operating anymore??

$20,000 for food and accomidation for 5 nights! Sounds like a expensive boys trip!
It's $750 per person for 5 nights accommodation and all meals. All you have to do is get out of bed, eat and go fishing. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me!
Is Barkley Sound Lodge still operating? $150/night for a room, moorage, and 3 meals is a great deal in my opinion. I went to the website to check them out: http://www.barkleysoundlodge.com/ But all the tabs on the sight wouldn't work for me. The tabs all said the links were broken and I got a "forbidden html" message.....Also on the front home page it says "Booking now for 2016" So maybe they aren't operating anymore??

Yep - still open. They're having issues with their website but are responding to messages on their facebook page.

yup.. love that place... I can pm his info if you like

Back