Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFBC's Flyer's fan base thanks you for the recognition. Our surge of 'down and out' prior to Xmas to a very respectable 8-2 in our last 10 and a tie for 5th in the east on points is something that BSN WCO can just purely respect your notice and mention. :D:D

7MKka.gif
Very nice, Pippen.

I just wanted to remind you this thread is titled "Vancouver Canucks season" not "Philadelphia Flyers season"

Carry on :p

Very nice, Pippen.

I just wanted to remind you this thread is titled "Vancouver Canucks season" not "Philadelphia Flyers season"

Carry on :p

I tried a Flyer's thread a couple of years back.....but couldn't get the large Flyer fan base to commit as all the talk was about the Nucks. Jackel and the Hawk fans post in here....I just thought that was kinda the way we roll. :D:p;):)

Discussion about the Broadstreet meat heads? Don't we all have to knock out most of our teeth and have several concussions first?:

I tried a Flyer's thread a couple of years back.....but couldn't get the large Flyer fan base to commit as all the talk was about the Nucks. Jackel and the Hawk fans post in here....I just thought that was kinda the way we roll. :D:p;):)
Yes totally agree this is the hockey thread for SFBC, because we all like to bug the Nuck fans, so having said this GO NUCKS GO, a fine display of hockey last night against a true power house :p:D:eek:

My post sarcasm there, bud.

All good....the Canucks realistically are a few years away from contending again. Hope they don't need as many 1st picks as the Oilers to get better, lol.

My post sarcasm there, bud.

All good....the Canucks realistically are a few decades away from contending again. Hope they don't need as many 1st picks as the Oilers to get better, lol.
Fixed it for ya FishT :p

Brock shows well at the All Star Game and pockets almost $400K in bonuses as the MVP, part of the winning team, and winning the accuracy shooting challenge.

I don't think anyone since Bure has made such an impact, so soon. Reason to watch these days...

Hey did the Leafs play last night, I see Pipps boys didn't do to good :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back