Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the 2 worst teams to lose to your Nucks and Pippens Pumpkins, oh well boys are still doing alright with out having everyone firing at the same time, we will leave that for the playoffs :)

lol the 2 worst teams to lose to your Nucks and Pippens Pumpkins, oh well boys are still doing alright with out having everyone firing at the same time, we will leave that for the playoffs :)
Have you bought your playoff tickets yet?

Really tough to be down your most physical defenseman and 3 of your top 6 forwards all at the same time.

Too bad, the Canucks were chugging along pretty well, competitive every night and actually, shockingly, fun to watch.

Kind of getting ugly in canuckland, 4 regulation losses in a row, 20 Goals against, 5 goals for during that time. Not much depth to make up for injuries. Only one game against a team in their region of the standings the rest of the month as well (Montreal)

Yup..got to agree.. guess that is why it is called a rebuild :eek:... I'm just surprised how the team fall apart with the lose of Horvat...o_O

eulogy_remembering_the_vancouver_canucks.jpg

A bit of a train wreck last night :rolleyes:

Its not just Horvat.

Horvat, Baertschi, Sutter, Gudbranson...

Can't take 3 top 6 forwards and most the physical Dman out of the lineup and go up against a team like Nashville with thoughts of a good result in mind.

Now Tanev, the Nucks best D man is out.

Lucky me, I have free tickets to tonights game. Unlucky me, I haven't been able to GIVE them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back