Parts required to complete a new boat build

Redfisher

I have just received my new Northwest boat (27' by 9.5' -Hull, cabin and windows only). I have it on my trailer and have twin 175 Zukes bolted on. It is now time to pull the rest of the parts together to begin finishing this custom build.

I am looking for people on Vancouver Island who may have planned a build themselves, collected the parts and still have them. I do have access to wholesale pricing through Payne's for some of my stuff but am totally open to cash deals on the following. Here is my initial list:
  • 9.9 Yamaha XL high thrust electric start and lift with controls (new or slightly used)
  • Hydraulic steering system including 2 helm stations, wheels and outboard ram for twin motors
  • Bennett or similar trim tab system
  • diesel heater system (like a Planer)
  • Suspension seat
  • windshield wipers (decent quality)
  • electric windless
  • LED running lights, masthead light, deck lights, interior lights
  • compass
  • window fans
  • vhf, antenna and coax
  • marine stereo system
  • fresh water plastic tank (~30 gal)
  • fresh water pump, kitchen sink and taps
  • Bilge pumps (Rule quality) and switches
  • Electric salt water wash down pump
  • countertop cooking stove
  • 12 volt fridge
  • acoustic insulation for roof
  • cabin roof liner
  • steering bar for a kicker
  • stainless flush mount rod holders
  • stainless through hulls
  • Electrical system including:
    • Battery switch, (Blue Sea Systems quality)
    • Main DC circuit breaker
    • Electrical panel
    • Dash switch panel, 12 Contura rocker switch with push-to-reset circuit breakers
    • Wiring, all fine stranded marine grade duplex tinned copper
    • Connectors and fittings, all “Ancor” marine grade
I am likely missing some items as planning a full build is new to me. Am located in Coombs and still working so evenings and weekends are my "collection" times.
Cheers Steve

i have 4 flush mount rod holders(new) and a compass (new) origo 4300e stove (used once to see how it worked)

https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/boa/d/simrad-open-array-radar-with/6409101783.html

00h0h_7VyExUcqTY1_600x450.jpg

Back