Trailer To Rent Or Buy, 24'-26' Cruiser, 7000 lbs

Rain City

Crew Member
I need a trailer for repairs and maintenance. Im at Burrard Civic Marina and just need to get from the launch to the parking lot and back. Doesn't need to be perfect. I'd be sharing it with another guy, I have a Bayliner 24' and he had a 26'.

If you take it until April you could use mine lol. I like in whistler and the trailer gets buried in snow
I just leased a warehouse for work and might have some yard space for it. I could perhaps store it there until April if I can use it?

If you take it until April you could use mine lol. I like in whistler and the trailer gets buried in snow
I know you were kind of joking but hell it just might work out ;)

Kind of not joking, I had no place to store it this year and it's at a lot just outside of whistler where it's going to get completely buried, kind of a sketchy spot but was my only option. You just rebuilt the trailer completely and am now not liking the idea of where it's at.

Kind of not joking, I had no place to store it this year and it's at a lot just outside of whistler where it's going to get completely buried, kind of a sketchy spot but was my only option. You just rebuilt the trailer completely and am now not liking the idea of where it's at.
K I'll assess things next week and message you. Thanks!

Back