Solid fall Salmon fishing

Its reminds me of running through a school of sockeye with stacked rods! LMAO !!!! And the deckhand is one hard working dude!!!! Glad you guys have those opportunities-- not like those poor slobs in the Maritimes that are allowed to catch only doggies, flounder and macks.................. no lobbies, no crabs, no tuna to take home etc.

Its reminds me of running through a school of sockeye with stacked rods! LMAO !!!! And the deckhand is one hard working dude!!!! Glad you guys have those opportunities-- not like those poor slobs in the Maritimes that are allowed to catch only doggies, flounder and macks.................. no lobbies, no crabs, no tuna to take home etc.
Thanks Cuba Libre! We do our best to share what we have as a fishery!

Nice! I'm new to Ontario and fished Georgian Bay/Owen Sound for the first time this year. Definitely different from the west coast.. I must say it was bizzare pulling my first chinook out of a fresh water lake! Where do you launch/fish out of? I'd like to give it a shot one of these days.. keep an eye out for a hard top trophy with Nanaimo plates ;)

Nice! I'm new to Ontario and fished Georgian Bay/Owen Sound for the first time this year. Definitely different from the west coast.. I must say it was bizzare pulling my first chinook out of a fresh water lake! Where do you launch/fish out of? I'd like to give it a shot one of these days.. keep an eye out for a hard top trophy with Nanaimo plates ;)
Nice yeah were out of port credit on the north shore of lake ontario.

Good luck and maybe see ya out there!

Dan

Back