2017 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Fantastic evening out at Kitty today. Two of us limited out keeping 16.5, 12, 12 and 10.5 pounders. Multiple double headers and lost one at the boat, spit the plug (estimated 18+ lbs)

IMG_3464.JPG IMG_3467.JPG

Another great night last night. My son landed his first ever spring unassisted, 8.5 lbs.

Friends managed 18, 17, 15 and 12 pounders.

Nice work pl! I assume you were fishing deep with plugs. Were you out for the 4 o'clock high or the later low?

Looking for advice. Camping in Gillies bay on Texada and need to pick someone up around Comox. Where's the best place? Easiest to get to etc...?

Wanted to pickup around Little River ferry terminal but don't see anything on google earth that would work.

Thanks

Dave

Was out with wife Wednesday night picked up 4 Chinook fishing deep at 230 on deepline with light green /white hootchie awesome evening

Looking for advice. Camping in Gillies bay on Texada and need to pick someone up around Comox. Where's the best place? Easiest to get to etc...?

Wanted to pickup around Little River ferry terminal but don't see anything on google earth that would work.

Thanks

Dave

Dave

Little River is gravel and depends on the size of boat. Lots of free area to work with but no dock area. You can also try Pt Holmes as they have a cement launch and again, no dock area. The launch depth is shallow.
I launch from there all the time but my boat is a 15ft Hourston.

Thanks

Dave

The little river ferry terminal has a sandy beach you could pick up gear and people on. If you prefer a dock and coming from the north end of Texada pacific playgrounds has a dock and free parking for your guests.

Wind, wind go away. Come back again... never!

Patiently waiting for it to calm down enough to create a window to get out today :eek:

Back