Sproat Lake Loggers Derby...

Anyone know if tickets are still available? And if we can pick them up at Poet Nook on Friday?
Cheers

thought i was getting mine at breakers in port...best bet now is gone fishin, they will have em.

Anyone know if tickets are still available? And if we can pick them up at Poet Nook on Friday?
Cheers

There are tickets available at Poett Nook , they don't have a lot , if you like you could call Gillis or Sheryl at the nook , they can put the tickets aside for you , 1 (250) 720-9572 , guys please be pretty sure that you're going if you do this !!
Good luck to all
Felix

Does the money go into a prize pot or does it go towards conservation projects? 20$ per ticket and 500 tickets... $10,000 pot?

Does the money go into a prize pot or does it go towards conservation projects? 20$ per ticket and 500 tickets... $10,000 pot?

All monies go into prizes, there isn't a money pot. Everyone that buys a ticket will normally get a prize, names are drawn at the rap up until there are no
Prizes left. Last ticket gets a high dollar item. That is why they want people to get there tickets early so they have time to get enough prizes. Been going for 14 years and not ever walked away without something.

i believe a 21 was 1st, 18 second, 15lb 3rd..

sure was a nice weekend!!
thanks to all who donated and organized!!

480 tix sold!!

most delicious tasting salmon ever.

Back