Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or is that new nhl site (new as of sometime last year) an absolute pofs!! I hate it, maybe pips can help them out and make it better or just go back to the old site. very frustrating to me anyways.

is it just me or is that new nhl site (new as of sometime last year) an absolute pofs!! I hate it, maybe pips can help them out and make it better or just go back to the old site. very frustrating to me anyways.

What site?

Saw most of the game last night and the team put in a decent effort they aren't all that talented but if they keep trying I'll keep watching.

I Missed the game last... guess Erickson got off on a wrong foot..hope that isn't a fore shadow...:confused:

I thought the Blues were the better team but they didn't play better and it cost them the head shakes from Ken Hitchcock told the story.

I got to just watch the last 8 minutes of the 3rd..after the nucks tied it up... the Blues turned it up good...heard we had a few cross bars and posts... take the points and run :)

Nope, not just you. It is cow floppage. Old site had the radio link and player stats as the game went on. New site seems "Intuitive" or would really like to be.

On behalf of the Hawks, I would like to thank y'all for the services of Mr. G Forsling. Good to hear you are overstocked with d-men. Adam Clendenning made the Rangers.

my rant on the buffalo game, lol!

1. this team goes nowhere if they don't stick up for their goalie when he gets obliterated like that, could have been a serious injury and not one pofs on the ice at the time went after the sob. never seen anything like that made me sick, even linden was pacing in the press box. all 5 of those faaackers on the ice ath that time would be sitting out the next game!!!
2.sillywillie splits up the twins in the 2nd for a bit and mess the lines up, buffalo gets it's best chances of the game thru this period of time. willie is an idiot and should sit out the next game too!!!
3. i've seen enough of our new 180lb weakling on defence. larsen needs to go, he gets pushed off the puck, can't move anyone in front of the net, edler tanev hutton or even biega can all do what larsen is doing on the powerplay. play tryamkin or biega or bring up pedan, we need some mean and more toughness on the team, larsen can go play for a womans team ffs!!!
4. start the 2nd power play unit on the pp, they create havoc and wear out the penalty killers(plus are more effective imho) then bring on the sedins for some sedinery when the penalty killers are bagged. too difficult for silly willy to figger out though!!! haha

there done my rant, lol. looks like we could have 3 decent scoring lines, hovart is unbelievable, he is the heart of this team imho.

they will lose their first game tomorrow against the kings

I see a better structure in the defence.. need more scoring but well see its a lo0ng season... I think the nucks can be on top tonight against LA.. :)

silly willy is messin with some good chemistry imho. why put baertschi with the twins??? big mistake splitting him and horvat up imho, sutter and hansen have some great chemistry and granlund seems a good fit there. why not put burrows back with the twins while he tries to find a fit for errikson. if you leave sutter with hansen, hovart with baertschi, and play find the best fit for the 3rd guy on the 3 lines moving errikson granlund virtanen and burrows around for the best fits, granlund seems good with sutter and hansen. we should have 3 good lines that can score and play almost equal minutes.

definitely look better on defence, gudbranson looks good and sbisa looks much better so far, need to stay healthy cause after biega we have don't have much experienced depth. goaltending is top notch, 2 great goalies, not many teams have that.

almost pulled another one outta the hat last night, lol. I thought once we got to shootout we were gonna win, lol, oh well, i did predict the loss.
gotta beat kesler and the quacks tonite.

lets see if the Ducks are sleeping tonight..... did anyone see Toronto lose there game last night...up bye 2 and allowed the Hawks back in for the win in the bottom of then third :) :0

Good for the Canucks making it to shootout after being down 0-3. Burrows' penalty shot was some kinda lame though. Not much jam left in our little spitfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back