2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

FA best you get some post going in here.....lol
tight lines

Only thing I have to post is...The freezers are well stocked and this fireplace is really nice to watch while sitting in my new Lazy Boy.

What a great idea bringing all the area's into one, Thanks Admin

image.jpg

yeah get well soon mate
want to know how your itroll working...

Hi people! Hit the water today off Pacific Playground. First time in thick fog and used gps & radar all outing. Some undersize springs and some nice ling released. Dead calm lots of bait. Don't think fish could see lures in fog.. Ha ha Always next time!!

Don't think fish could see lures in fog.. Ha ha Always next time!!

Now that's a good excuse right there :).

Thanks for the actual report man :cool:. It's like a breath of fresh air compared to the cabin fever stuff going on :rolleyes:. Good on ya for getting out there. I'm planning on heading out this weekend for some winters.

Todays short Kitty report! Winter springs - good ; grey cod - good; dogfish - good; weather - good; lure - plugs good; 225' - good
Overall good day…

Recon if i line up lazo bluff with hornby bluff west, and anouther line north farm field at bates and boston ridge bluff south ,i would be on the saddle of hump at kitty.

Hi guys! Hit the Kitty Hump today through the slack tide. Huge amounts of bait and working birds. Handfull of undersize salmon but got one that made the BBQ. Tried jigging for grey cod and caught dogs every time we came close to bottom. Seems that today the salmon were taking a rest… but a gorgeous day on water..

What lures were you catching the salmon on?

Green/white squirt logged 4 undersize and AP sand lance glo belly logged 1 under and 1 keeper. I use 1/2 size flasher on squirts and dummy on spoon. 250-280' and within 25' bottom. Dogs were just slamming 10 oz jigs , all colors… Ha ha

Just got to Kitty Coleman Hump after fishing Kiddie Point off Texada for the last few hours hooking nothing but undersized.

Now fishing amongst the entire Comox Valley fleet. Fingers crossed :)

Sorry I didn't recognize you with the Mercurys on the back. Did you loose some weight?
I agree pretty slow out here.

Back