Powell River 2015

Smart butt, your first post at 11:54, you said you were at Kitty so I just assumed you were still there, unless you are using a telescope in front of your camera,:cool:, cheers and catch some more............Chinooky.
Smart sometimes..... butt well maybe :)
I can also read..... Post says Kiddie not Kitty. Kiddies the northern tip of Texada. Also known as Coho Point. On a chart it's called Kiddie Pt.

I know where I am..... :)

LOL...... Nice :)

We caught 3 and only kept the one for dinner. All three were caught on the 3.5 kitchen sink TKO. It was a bit lumpy going across at 11, but it was a great way to get some more hours on the new motor. Flew back across just after 2. Got back to Comox in time for a short BS with a couple other members in the parking lot. Now time to figure out what to have with this fish for dinner

LOL...... Nice :)

We caught 3 and only kept the one for dinner. All three were caught on the 3.5 kitchen sink TKO. It was a bit lumpy going across at 11, but it was a great way to get some more hours on the new motor. Flew back across just after 2. Got back to Comox in time for a short BS with a couple other members in the parking lot. Now time to figure out what to have with this fish for dinner

Great to see I was sitting at the in laws watching boats come and go from the PR harbour it was killing me. Rumor has it the fishing was hot!

Looks like the new power,Itroll etc etc is working out for you Owen. Can't believe it -it's raining in Baja today--big guided tuna trip out of San Jose on tues. This guy knows his stuff-now if I can get my tongue set right out the side of my mouth-maybe we'll have some sashimi. LOL

That was yesterday, today is a new day :)

Going to run across with the family once the sun shines and the boat melts. Jessica is all excited to go catching this morning. Thinking I'd head over to Texada

Hope to see some of you out there. I'll try to post some live reports and hopefully some pictures of some nice looking feeders.

That was yesterday, today is a new day :)

Going to run across with the family once the sun shines and the boat melts. Jessica is all excited to go catching this morning. Thinking I'd head over to Texada

Hope to see some of you out there. I'll try to post some live reports and hopefully some pictures of some nice looking feeders.

Hey FA, How you making out over there?

Pretty tough to miss that dead head in calm weather anyways. Unless you aren't paying attention when you are trolling I would think.

Going to head out today for tide at 2 ish. Thinking of making the run to Grant. Anyone out?

Making my first trip up to Powell River area Wed or Thursday for a couple of days. Anybody connecting with salmon in Grants or Kiddie Point areas?

Thanks.

I was at Grant Reef yesterday for tide, released one undersize. It was really slow. Guys have been doing well right in front of the marina and ferry terminal the last couple of days.

Back