Win....One of 3 sets of Sand Lance Needlefish Spoons

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Well with only 5 days left before entry cut off for the SFBC 2014 Salmon Derby another great member has stepped up in an attempt to get you off your wallets and give your $25 to the Little River Enhancement Society. Thank You, Andrew P.

I have been given 3 sets of Sand Lance Needlefish Spoons to give away

Your $25 goes directly to LRES. 100% of it is used by volunteers to put salmon back in our waters that swim up and down this coast enriching the sport fishery of British Columbia and beyond.

Show your support by getting your $25 entry in

All entry's must be postmarked or received prior to June 1 2014

A draw for these 3 sets of spoons will be held June 10th 2014. This will allow 7 business days for postmarked entry's to arrive.

How to enter......

Entry:

$25 Entry Fee Per Person
Entry fee payable to LRES (Little River Enhancement Society)

Mail to:

SFBC Salmon Derby
Unit 6-2401 Cliffe Ave.
Box #113
Courtenay, BC
V9N2L5

Please include name(s) (forum name and real name(s), age of children entered, email address and phone number(s). Email confirmation will be sent out once entry is received. Personal information will be kept confidential and will be destroyed October 2014.

Arrangements can be made, and help is available if you find getting your entry in is to difficult.

Please contact me if you want to pay by ETransfer or to drop off cash

Well if you didn't get your entry in the mail box for today's mail pickup, your going to want to do by Etransfer or PayPal.

You only have till tomorrow at midnight to send your payment via PayPal or Etransfer

Last day to enter......

Is over $15,000 in prizes and helping the salmon not enough to make you get off your wallet? 100% of your entry goes to Little River Enhancement Society.

Email me at sfbcderby2014@gmail.com to enter

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go, the three winners are.......

1- A 4 year old child registered by his or her father..... The child of Jlewis
2- A 9 year old child registered by his or her father......The child of Thawk
3- The son of Jugaddict

Congratulations to the three winners

Sweet thanks looks like I'll be taking my little fishin partner out with some new gear to try !! Thanks to Andrew p and all the people making this derby happen

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go, the three winners are.......

1- A 4 year old child registered by his or her father..... The child of Jlewis
2- A 9 year old child registered by his or her father......The child of Thawk
3- The son of Jugaddict

Congratulations to the three winners

I told him there was an email for him, he read it and was so excited.
Thanks
Angus and Charlie

Back