Campbell River Reports 2014

Fished the Green Can this AM, got there about 0650.20 + boats already there.
Purple haze and army truck cuttle fish plastic accounted for 4 wild coho and 6 Chinooks.
Came home with 2 Chinooks both under 15lbs. ......BB

Fished the Green Can this AM, got there about 0650.20 + boats already there.
Purple haze and army truck cuttle fish plastic accounted for 4 wild coho and 6 Chinooks.
Came home with 2 Chinooks both under 15lbs. ......BB

BB, how deep were you fishing at the Green Can? Thinking of heading out this weekend.
Thanks,
Gearbox

Fished the green can yesterday and today. Got 4 on sat and one in a couple hrs this morning. Nothing over 15 lbs, most in 90-140 ft of water near bottom.

Fished the Green can Yesterday morning, my friend and I limited out with the biggest being 20# also release quite a few undersized. Gonna be a good summer!

What a gong show..... 150+ weekend warriors with no clue or respect for others. Fishing was slower then reported over the last few days but still OK. Managed to get a couple before moving to more peaceful waters.

Went out today to brave the North wester, green can was way too rough, so slid over to the light and was able to pick up a nice 15#, things have slowed down, just have to wait for the next wave???

Is any effort being made to protect these fish so they can reproduce?

When there last Sunday I thought we were fishing the chum derby there were so many boats fishing.

Is there any data showing what run these fish would be from?

After that check 6 news clip I think there will be more effort to try to catch them now.. probably 300 boats out there today.. :)

When there last Sunday I thought we were fishing the chum derby there were so many boats fishing.

Powell River.

What???????????????????????

Speaking only for myself, mind you, I seem to be making every effort to ensure these fish will reproduce. I admit though It would be nice to catch a few if only once in a while. :) :)

Caught a ton of undersized at the green can, and a nice hatchery Coho, moved over to the hump and landed a 20lbs'er. A ton of boats out there for a Wednesday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back