The Official hijack thread...thread

Hookin'up

seen this done on a couple other forums, and may help with the winter doldrums and gets downright hilarious at times. lets see if it will work here
I know a lot of us have Hijacked threads and this thread is for just that.
where Hijacking is not only allowed but expected, just don't expect anyone to stay on subject for more then a post or two
I'll start off

I was driving down the hiway today and seen a large overhead LED reader board telling me to pay attention to the road
kind of ironic......isn't it?
now you can comment on that or take it in a totally different direction

Did you know Datsyuk and the Sedins where drafted the same year... both Sedins have more points then Datsyuk.

And I think English should take up golf... or carp fishing...... ;) Love ya R

Mustangs Suck!

Sculpin;3278 23 said:
I heard there is a really nice Double Eagle on Craig's list for $2500 !!!!:p:D.
Nice Hijack John!
that's fricken hillarious

Lets hijack this and talk halibut.....................are two eyes on one side of your head better than one?

Damn, Derby strikes again! that's where mine came from too glad he insisted,
I have my mr2's on the tech's and mr3's on the Styx and and both seem to be great match ups

ya i was thinking on putting on just normal fishing line on my fly reel then putting my fly reel on my trout rod and troll a gang troll or something, ide think that the fight would be way more fun with a fly reel

Brand new can was $70 plus tax at port boat house
$55

These posts have been hijacked by the hijack thread.

FB.... You had me at islander55 ;)

Lets hijack this and talk halibut.....................are two eyes on one side of your head better than one?

GTFO... Go to the non rec thread with that buddy.....

attachment.php

Back