Victoria 2014 Reports

Seems to be lots of winters straight out from Esquimalt Anglers. Got my two in about 20 minutes. 140-150 ft, near the bottom, green and glow coyote spoon. Lots of boats, beautiful day!

Yeah, yesterday was a gorgeous day. We found a decent number of fish off Macaulay point too but it was hard to find any with real size even as we changed depths and locations. Took home some dinner, had a good time, and enjoyed the sunshine. Not bad for January considering the weather elsewhere.

Wow what a day in Victoria today (and yesterday). Was visiting mom listening on vhf this morning from her house in Esquimalt. Sounded like most had limits by 1000. Can't do that in vancouver. Think I need to move back to Vic from Van.

sa9uvene.jpg

Fine eating right there.

Out for 1.5 hours between clover & inner harbour. 3 keepers. 1 @ 15# :) 120' of water dragging bottom.

HOT out there.

Went out Saturday right in front. Got an 8 # in about 10 minutes. Released a few smaller ones as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out today in a buddy’s boat out front off the Harbour. Nothing of size but had 12 to the boat from 4 to 7lb. Fished two rods from 100 to 140 feet, one with a green and white Coho Killer and one with a 3 inch green and white Coyote. The Coho Killer out fished the Coyote at least two to one. Put down a couple of Crab traps and picked up some nice keepers.

Tree down

Nice truck , big oak down on lamps on st hill Friday nite wind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,731
Geez I felt bad when I cracked the back window of mine (then I got a headache rack) getting firewood!
Funny how healthy it looks.

So if I want to catch some Oak I should head to Lampson St?

Pls reply..

Out on the water with my 84-year-old father. Only one to the boat 8 pounds. A very nice day to be on the water with my dad. Anchovies and glow white flasher on the bottom.

Out front for 3 hours. We had a few to the boat. Kept one about 8lbs for supper. Gforce on one side and an older coyote on the other right on the bottom. Green seems to be the colour!

Nice day out there!

Outfront for 4 hours. First time fishing with the new boat. Kept two. "dinner for 12" .
Nice to anoint the new rig with some slime and blood.
Thank you to the guy who gave me the special hootchie on Tuesday at Esquimalt Boat launch. (Purple Haze with a glow stripe). The one with his daughters special beads inside. That was the hot lure alright. :)

Out front off Esquimalt today 10-2, got our 4 and a few undersize sent back. Wasn't on fire but pretty good. Stuck to bait on the bottom 130-170. Anything glow should work. Heard a little slower down off flagpole.

Back