Derby's Canuck emporium

Lipripper

9.21_Canucks.vs.Calgary4_b.jpg

Since the old thread is gone :rolleyes:

No fighting in this thread..... You guys are the reason we can't have nice things ;)

Can't wait for the Ducks :cool:

Wow......and you throw my friend who is no longer a Nuck YET a CUP Champ into the pic?

I may as well start a Flyers thread with Carter, Richards or Gagner as the first post/picture.

Wow......and you throw my friend who is no longer a Nuck YET a CUP Champ into the pic?

It was just the first pic that wasn't a portrait that came up.... Besides, Willie looks better in blue ;)

I don't think there is a canuck fan anywhere that can say a bad word against Willie.Congrats to him on his ring."Besides,Willie looks better in blue"

any predictions for sunday spanky....thinkin not so easy anymore !! eh there mr deryk : )

fd

Looking forward to sundays match up. It will be interesting to see how well the oilers jive. If the coach dials in the lines, they could be a good team. I will still say the nucks are going to win, but I'm sure it will be a fun game to watch. Looking forward to it.

:cool:
This is going to be a nice Saturday night...tune in the Nucks...stoke the log in the fire...open a cold brewsky and cruise the form between periods

Well, fire the coach, the refs suck, did these guys even show up? 2-1 after one?? Shhmmmmmmmma

Holy crap!.... I grabbed some firewood and had a phone call near the end of the period.. I guess I missed it! :D

In that case AV can stay.... ;)

And.............. Lou goes in..

[kdhhQhqi_AE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE

Back