Solid Mount Kicker Bracket for Trophy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid Mount Kicker Bracket for Trophy

Has anyone out there put a solid mount kicker bracket on their trophy? I'm looking to do it myself and would like to know where they bought one and how well it worked out. Anyone?

KillerKurrs
    BaitBoy's Island Chapter

Here's the one I have on my Trophy. I bought it at Master Marine in Mount Vernon Washington. Just bolts on. Works great with the T8 and power tilt. VERY solid

Slabby

Comment

Hey Killerkurrs, I have the same mounting bracket as Slabby20 on a Striper with power tilt and I love it.... SS

LOBSTER TAIL & BEER..........Glory be!! Three of my favorite things!!!!

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by killerkurrs

Has anyone out there put a solid mount kicker bracket on their trophy? I'm looking to do it myself and would like to know where they bought one and how well it worked out. Anyone?

KillerKurrs

there is local one made in victoria ,and powered coated in white ,seen on most local boats ,s/g power on hillside sells them ,fits all except arima .

aitBoy's Island Chapte/quote]

Comment

Hey , Try these guy's , there great , several of us have used them in the past , Quality product !! Cheers , FD.. http://www.adventuremarine.net/ Hope i'm not breaking any forum rules, posting this link !! Just trying to help

the Fog Ducker

https://www.facebook.com/FogduckerFi...es?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

KK try Liquid Metal in Sidney. They put one on a buddies boat in the summer, nice work for about $400.

Tournament Proven !

Comment

I believe David sells them in Port Alberni

Pass the Pack

Comment

Thanks all for the responses, and Bags for the laugh. Much appreciated.

KillerKurrs
                BaitBoy's Island Chapter

Comment

Working...
                X