No announcement yet.

quote for the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another Confucious says "he who go to bed with itchy ass wake up with stinky finger"
    Grady White Gulfstream twin 150's aka "Outaline"

Comment

Originally posted by High Five
      My Quote:

"Enjoy what you have... You never know how much you miss something once it's gone".

Sorry guys just had to put my 6 yr old dog down today not doing so good...sucks. But good quote to always remember

High Five
      Sorry for your loss. Thats a tough thing to go through. Pets are family.

Comment

Originally posted by High Five
        My Quote:

"Enjoy what you have... You never know how much you miss something once it's gone".

Sorry guys just had to put my 6 yr old dog down today not doing so good...sucks. But good quote to always remember

High Five
        I had the wickedest girl German Shepard.. Had to see her go at 7.. Know how ya feel man..

Pourin a sip for your Dawg.
        I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
        This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

Comment

sorry for your loss high5they become family, sometimes favourites in the family

Comment

When I die I don't want to go to heaven, I want to go where my dogs went. They are waiting for me.
            I have been told my signature is too old, anybody have one I could use?

Comment

I've had lot's of people die on me, family included and never shed a tear. Had to put down my shepherd and cried like a baby. Sorry for your loss.
              sigpicThe four Bís of fishing: boat, bait, beer and BS. The Three Rules of Fishing 1. Bait your own hook. 2. Clean your own fish. 3. Tell your own lies.

Comment

Por plata baile el mono! (For money the monkey dances)
                Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. H.D.Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by holmes
                  the monkey being dfo....holmes*
                  Monkey see Monkey do?
                  Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. H.D.Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                  X