No announcement yet.

POSTINGS ( Duplicates )

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POSTINGS ( Duplicates )

Just a couple of questions, reading the postings on Freshwater site, the Gold and notice that a lot of the postings are coming across as duplicates, ?? Secondly, when signing in is there a way that this site remembers you or at least remembers your password. It seems everytime I have to enter my user name and then my password to gain access to post.

Most of those posts are from the old board. Seem they doubled when it got transferred to the new board
    I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
    This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

Put a checkmark in the little box beside the log in and it will keep you logged in.

Pictures dont show up either when downloaded from your PC whats up with that anyone know? Avatar doesnt work either or the Profile pic?