Beauty Bow on the fly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Bow on the fly

Landed this monster 26" Bow on a 5wt fly rod at Quamichan Lake. Figured Id share a pic

I dont show my teeth in pics very often but today I couldent hide them!

Enjoy

-Steve

Nice lake salmon kid...

Since you're 4'3" I would guess that's 16"
    I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
    This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

Comment

That's a dandy!!

Comment

That's a beauty for sure, do tell.....

Comment

Wow now thats a hawg!
          www.hobsonwoodworks.com

Comment

Beautiful catch! Congratulations!

Comment

Really Nice fish! Fun on the fly, which I notice you are not showing! Ha!

Haven't fished Quamichan since I was 16. Maybe I should bring boat next time I visit parents in Duncan.

Does it still get extra green in the summer? Best time being now til end of May?

Ever fish Somenos? I fished there before it had catfish, about 30 years ago! Man am I old!

Well done! James

Comment

Beauty---could easily pass for a Bulkley River steelhead!

Comment

Beauty , how long did it take you to bring in?

Comment

Congratulations!!! What a beauty!
                    20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Comment

I have it on good authority that that thing taped as said...

But really... If you want some employment FFG.. Willy Wonka pays good i hear..A spray tan and you're good.

I hold strong to the fact that it was 16 inches......
                      I think holmes grabbed my junk in the "pile on" though....I found it inappropriate but I was released gently; given what we were piling on about I found it educational as to a good release. ~ Pip
                      This is by far the weirdest thread ive seen on this forum yet. Ive read through some pretty intense stuff but this is just mind boggling. I also regret reading all 8 pages. ~ AquaDisiacIII

Comment

If thats 16 inches then the boat in your driveway must be all of about 14.5 feet.

Comment

At it again for a try. Looks like it was Dads lucky day.

Cheers KK

Comment

Too Tall Tony rippin it up Those would have been fun on the new 4 wt

What about this KK (just a quick job)

Last edited by Lipripper; 01-17-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Nice Thats kinda what I was thinking! I took the shot and dident notice how it was until I got home! Kinda cool!

-Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X